The Profile Brotherhood RC Forum banner

Facebook Group - Profile 3D airplanes

2K views 26 replies 15 participants last post by  sparkplug 
#1 ·
Guys- a group was created called Profile 3D airplanes on facebook. Just wanted to let you know that this group is referenced in that group because of course this group and site is AWESOME!

If you want to see some builds and contribute to the teaching and mentoring of other profile dudes and dudettes (there is SO much knowledge in this group!), feel free to join the group!

Thanks!

#6 ·
FaceBook sucks dick . See , I can say that here . You get a 30 day ban when you say that direct to Zuckerburg . Ask me how I know :mrgreen:

#10 ·
this is the last thing i sent to facebook. seems they didn't like me posting as wild fred, even though i posted under that account for years. locked my account till i sent a pic of my driver's license. sent this pic instead. they unlocked, i posted goodbye all, they locked it for good right after. guess i hit a nerve. that was 2014. fuck them. i must have control issues... got off rcpoo after the mojo extortion fiasco in 2004. I don't like being told what i can and can't say by anyone but cappy.

Attachments

#11 ·
I would never tell ya that anyway. This is America and for Pete's sake you fought for our freedom to say whatever we want! Happy Turkey day WF we wouldn't want ya any other way.

#12 ·
Don't feel bad, I've had my hands slapped on FB a few times for political posts and videos :mrgreen: I find it to be a biased platform. I still hang around fb for Rc groups and pictures with friends. Hope bros have a nice thanksgiving ,thank you veterans for your service :tu:

#14 ·
capthis said:
I would never tell ya that anyway. This is America and for Pete's sake you fought for our freedom to say whatever we want! Happy Turkey day WF we wouldn't want ya any other way.
ahh, my point is i take crap from you cause i love ya! not in that way, you ***... :lol:

this is the only place on the internet that i've found honesty. so i post here. you won't find me any other places, except maybe fishing off the seawall in hudson or sailing out in the gulf somewheres!

#16 ·
by posting on facebook you give them power,if all would stop facebook,they would have no power. its so easy to give away,we just let it slide,till we are not in control. freedom ant free. each time you give in,the people get weaker,big tec gets stronger. cjs and big tec,same thing. i judge a man by his deeds,hole bunch SUCK.

#21 ·
Wild Fred said:
this is the last thing i sent to facebook. seems they didn't like me posting as wild fred, even though i posted under that account for years. locked my account till i sent a pic of my driver's license. sent this pic instead. they unlocked, i posted goodbye all, they locked it for good right after. guess i hit a nerve. that was 2014. fuck them. i must have control issues... got off rcpoo after the mojo extortion fiasco in 2004. I don't like being told what i can and can't say by anyone but cappy.
I've never had a time out on facebook, but billy permabanned me at rcgroups for having a "sock account" which i never had. He continues to deny he has a problem with me while doing shit like that. Worst thing is i had some deals going and 20 years worth of pm's saved there i cant get back to.
I seriously wish i knew what bug billy has up his butt.

#24 ·
20 years ago,a girl ,14, was kidnaped at the beach. 5 days latter, they had her phone calls and her friends ,in full. if they record and kept 14 year girl calls,then all we do is on file. big brother has been here long ago. drive down the road,they watch,tic, they know,they know when you watch tv, question is,WHY DO WE LET THEM.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.