The Profile Brotherhood RC Forum banner

"Show your wild game"

4K views 74 replies 15 participants last post by  sparkplug 
#1 ·
Place to show any wild game you have taken or plan to take.
Wild hog and a yodel dog that was challenging me from a little ridge 648 yards out according to the range finder. Bad choice.

Attachments

See less See more
#3 ·
You did a better job on yours. Mine all end up flat also. :cry:

#5 ·
Well, if i could I would. Apparently when i send a pic emailed to my email and save it then try to upload it, the file is too large.......

#6 ·
3DNinja said:
Well, if i could I would. Apparently when i send a pic emailed to my email and save it then try to upload it, the file is too large.......
I had to use the 'compress' app to make the file size small enough upload. There might be an easier way to do it but I are smartphone dumb.

#16 ·
The only "taking" I did of these two shown below is taking their picture with my phone - which is the only way I take them anymore. Frigging deer are all over the place here now. All the big game populations, like all the rest of the wild critters, are thriving in Montana. I have bald eagles visiting my place in the middle of town (pop est. 56k). They perch in a tree across the street and and on the power pole on my back fence line. Think they are hoping to get a shot at my cat for their supper. :lol:

Attachments

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.