For President

This is the place to hang and talk.

For President

PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2020 11:48 am

Ricky.
Attachments
8139F336-E3B5-4E95-ACA9-F010412CBFA2.jpeg
jeide
Pro Bro
 
Posts: 875
Joined: Fri Jan 02, 2004 9:40 am
Location: Denver, Colorado

Remove Advertisements

TheProfileBrotherhood.com
Advertisement
 

Re: For President

PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2020 12:35 pm

Trump won't do any of that either. MAGA
1) Whistlepig Rye
2) Bookers
3) High West Double Rye
4) Blanton's
5) Bakers
6) Woodford
7) four roses small batch
8) Berheim's Rye
9) Widow Jane
10) Black maple hill
Dr Constrictor
Pro Bro
 
User avatar
 
Posts: 10483
Joined: Fri Jul 15, 2005 6:47 pm
Location: Fuck em

Re: For President

PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2020 12:59 pm

These have been popping up in VA-
Attachments
002C834D-2EA1-48AE-BB81-EA2DFD7CC55E.jpeg
Heinz57
Pro Bro
 
User avatar
 
Posts: 102
Joined: Tue Jan 28, 2020 7:33 am
Location: Toano, VA

Re: For President

PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2020 1:29 pm

Dr Constrictor wrote:Trump won't do any of that either. MAGA


You didn't see the "tell a lie" part?
guckrob
Pro Bro
 
User avatar
 
Posts: 127
Joined: Mon May 18, 2020 5:59 pm

Re: For President

PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2020 1:39 pm

guckrob wrote:
Dr Constrictor wrote:Trump won't do any of that either. MAGA


You didn't see the "tell a lie" part?


Specifics and sources please.
The Profile Brotherhood Needs You! Post something, dammit!
Zombie [2point0]
Pro Bro
 
User avatar
 
Posts: 409
Joined: Tue May 19, 2020 11:47 am
Location: USA - MT - East Slope of the Rockies

Re: For President

PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2020 1:58 pm

Zombie [2point0] wrote:
guckrob wrote:
Dr Constrictor wrote:Trump won't do any of that either. MAGA


You didn't see the "tell a lie" part?


Specifics and sources please.


ok you aren't going to blow smoke like it's never happened, right? You just want me to give an example for fun or what?
guckrob
Pro Bro
 
User avatar
 
Posts: 127
Joined: Mon May 18, 2020 5:59 pm

Re: For President

PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2020 4:33 pm

guckrob wrote:
Zombie [2point0] wrote:
guckrob wrote:
Dr Constrictor wrote:Trump won't do any of that either. MAGA


You didn't see the "tell a lie" part?


Specifics and sources please.


ok you aren't going to blow smoke like it's never happened, right? You just want me to give an example for fun or what?


I want you to give me examples because you are implying Trump is a liar. So prove it up with facts and sources. If he is a liar that shouldn't be hard for you to do. This isn't on me - don't try and deflect. You made the accusation. It falls to you to substantiate your statement.
The Profile Brotherhood Needs You! Post something, dammit!
Zombie [2point0]
Pro Bro
 
User avatar
 
Posts: 409
Joined: Tue May 19, 2020 11:47 am
Location: USA - MT - East Slope of the Rockies

Re: For President

PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2020 5:33 pm

Zombie [2point0] wrote:
guckrob wrote:
Zombie [2point0] wrote:Trump won't do any of that either. MAGA


You didn't see the "tell a lie" part?

Specifics and sources please.

ok you aren't going to blow smoke like it's never happened, right? You just want me to give an example for fun or what?


I want you to give me examples because you are implying Trump is a liar. So prove it up with facts and sources. If he is a liar that shouldn't be hard for you to do. This isn't on me - don't try and deflect. You made the accusation. It falls to you to substantiate your statement.


Enjoy--there's a lot of material here, but if you need more I think he has a press conference tonight or tomorrow, so there will likely be a few more:
https://www.politifact.com/personalities/donald-trump/
guckrob
Pro Bro
 
User avatar
 
Posts: 127
Joined: Mon May 18, 2020 5:59 pm

Re: For President

PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2020 5:35 pm

If you had to pick a simple and recent one, though...here's a winner:
https://www.politifact.com/factchecks/2 ... ain-loser/
guckrob
Pro Bro
 
User avatar
 
Posts: 127
Joined: Mon May 18, 2020 5:59 pm

Re: For President

PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2020 6:57 pm

TRUMP 2020!

WWG1WGA!
Heinz57
Pro Bro
 
User avatar
 
Posts: 102
Joined: Tue Jan 28, 2020 7:33 am
Location: Toano, VA

Re: For President

PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2020 7:07 pm

Heinz57 wrote:TRUMP 2020!

WWG1WGA!


People can vote for whoever they want--I just think pretending that 45 doesn't lie is delusional. I'm not touching the Q stuff...
guckrob
Pro Bro
 
User avatar
 
Posts: 127
Joined: Mon May 18, 2020 5:59 pm

Re: For President

PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2020 7:25 pm

guckrob wrote:If you had to pick a simple and recent one, though...here's a winner:
https://www.politifact.com/factchecks/2 ... ain-loser/


Thank you.
The Profile Brotherhood Needs You! Post something, dammit!
Zombie [2point0]
Pro Bro
 
User avatar
 
Posts: 409
Joined: Tue May 19, 2020 11:47 am
Location: USA - MT - East Slope of the Rockies

Re: For President

PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2020 7:38 pm

Vote Biden for apple.
Mojo 60 in construction
1-1/2” shorty
Peace and chicken grease
Montana3D
Pro Bro
 
Posts: 95
Joined: Mon Jul 25, 2016 8:58 am
Location: Montana

Re: For President

PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2020 8:14 pm

guckrob wrote:
Heinz57 wrote:TRUMP 2020!

WWG1WGA!


People can vote for whoever they want--I just think pretending that 45 doesn't lie is delusional. I'm not touching the Q stuff...


If you notice, I didn't say Trump doesn't lie. I asked you for information so I can examine your statement that he does. I was disappointed to see you sent links to politifact.com. I'm well aware of their errors and spin. But I went ahead and checked it out as fairly as possible as I had not been there for a while. Unfortunately, I found their analysis to be quite biased and manipulative, often as error prone as they claim Trump is.

Got any others I can check out?
The Profile Brotherhood Needs You! Post something, dammit!
Zombie [2point0]
Pro Bro
 
User avatar
 
Posts: 409
Joined: Tue May 19, 2020 11:47 am
Location: USA - MT - East Slope of the Rockies

Re: For President

PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2020 8:40 pm

I actually prefer a reliable site with all the facts you can trust, so I always check here first. :tu:

http://www.nervousnancyforpresident.com
Madhusker
Pro Bro
 
User avatar
 
Posts: 1072
Joined: Tue Dec 14, 2004 10:06 pm
Location: St. Louie

Re: For President

PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2020 8:56 pm

How long did Harris was suck Willy Brown's cock ?
Danger Will Robinson
hypoxic and concussed two too many times
johnnashville
Pro Bro
 
User avatar
 
Posts: 1829
Joined: Wed Aug 17, 2005 11:12 pm
Location: Elk Grove, CA (libtardia)

Re: For President

PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2020 9:05 pm

Madhusker wrote:I actually prefer a reliable site with all the facts you can trust, so I always check here first. :tu:

http://www.nervousnancyforpresident.com

That's some serious BS there. I can't believe some of that shit...
"That can't be un-fucked" - Clay @Nash 2012
Fly like you have no tomorrows.

*Asshole Disclaimer*
If you think you have been offended, please unread this post.
Mike
ThumbSkull
Pro Bro
 
User avatar
 
Posts: 8254
Joined: Mon Feb 11, 2008 11:39 pm
Location: Greenwood, IN

Re: For President

PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2020 9:07 pm

Zombie [2point0] wrote:
guckrob wrote:
Heinz57 wrote:TRUMP 2020!

WWG1WGA!


People can vote for whoever they want--I just think pretending that 45 doesn't lie is delusional. I'm not touching the Q stuff...


If you notice, I didn't say Trump doesn't lie. I asked you for information so I can examine your statement that he does. I was disappointed to see you sent links to politifact.com. I'm well aware of their errors and spin. But I went ahead and checked it out as fairly as possible as I had not been there for a while. Unfortunately, I found their analysis to be quite biased and manipulative, often as error prone as they claim Trump is.

Got any others I can check out?


That's not unfair--Everyone has a bias when they attract eyeballs for money (news or "news" sites, etc). But, there's almost daily something the guy spins or denies so asking for more examples is sort of obnoxious, so I don't think the choice of the outlet matters when the lying (in general) in not really in dispute by anyone that isn't totally biased
guckrob
Pro Bro
 
User avatar
 
Posts: 127
Joined: Mon May 18, 2020 5:59 pm

Re: For President

PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2020 9:08 pm

ThumbSkull wrote:
Madhusker wrote:I actually prefer a reliable site with all the facts you can trust, so I always check here first. :tu:

http://www.nervousnancyforpresident.com

That's some serious BS there. I can't believe some of that shit...


man if this information gets out it's all over. I'm surprised it hasn't been taken down already.
guckrob
Pro Bro
 
User avatar
 
Posts: 127
Joined: Mon May 18, 2020 5:59 pm

Re: For President

PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2020 9:11 pm

Vote for this guy.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ

I know, its getting old but i had to do my part too :drink:
Craig
_________________________________________________________________________________
People sleep peacefully in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.
3DNinja
Pro Bro
 
User avatar
 
Posts: 908
Joined: Thu Sep 15, 2011 11:17 am
Location: Middletown, IA

Next

Return to Pro Bro General Chat

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: ben_beyer, Google [Bot] and 11 guests