wee 38 short kit for sale

This is the place to hang and talk.

wee 38 short kit for sale

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2020 2:15 pm

anybody want a wee-38 kit on the cheap?? the ultimate 3D warbird. Ask anyone that's seen it fly. I happen to know someone willing to let one go. I need to build me another, sold both at nash 2 consecutive years. see it fly, want to buy.

a hoovering, torque rolling p-38 at 1 lb.? yep.

probably my best flying design, actually. look up "wild fred wee 38" on youtube.
"I do not exist to impress the world. I exist to live my life in a way that will make me happy."- jonathan livingston seagull.
Wild Fred
Pro Bro

Remove Advertisements

TheProfileBrotherhood.com
Advertisement

Re: wee 38 short kit for sale

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2020 7:32 pm

Got some pictures? How much? Assuming the price is good, I'll likely take her.
solv3nt
Pro Bro

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2020 9:15 pm

solv3nt wrote:Got some pictures? How much? Assuming the price is good, I'll likely take her.

Build thread here.......

viewtopic.php?f=20&t=38450&hilit=wee+38
The ZZ Top looking, anal Bastage Bro.

I fly just enough to stay rusty.
PAR
Pro Bro

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2020 9:17 pm

That reminds me ,I've got one of these in a box around here somewhere. :oops: :roll:

PAR
Pro Bro

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2020 9:28 pm

PAR wrote:
solv3nt wrote:Got some pictures? How much? Assuming the price is good, I'll likely take her.

Build thread here.......

viewtopic.php?f=20&t=38450&hilit=wee+38

Sigh..... Yup, she's pretty sick. I think I wants one. Does she come with plans?
solv3nt
Pro Bro

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2020 10:19 pm

Wild Fred wrote:anybody want a wee-38 kit on the cheap?? the ultimate 3D warbird. Ask anyone that's seen it fly. I happen to know someone willing to let one go. I need to build me another, sold both at nash 2 consecutive years. see it fly, want to buy.

a hoovering, torque rolling p-38 at 1 lb.? yep.

probably my best flying design, actually. look up "wild fred wee 38" on youtube.

Build it first.ship it.and i wll take it :rockoncool:
athol probro stickbangers club

"There is room in the Hood for everyone, but not everybody finds a home in the Hood"
- goofy-

"Best part is if you dork a harrier from a few feet up, it's like a decent CJ landing" -steener-
doinkedit
Pro Bro

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2020 12:00 am

ok how much--that looks cool. The P-38 if my favorite plane from WW-II...I've even built two of the Guillow's kits of it--They are a little bit of work for sure with the crappy die-cut parts.

I've got two 1806's that aren't doing anything that would power this just fine, I think ;)
guckrob
Pro Bro

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2020 12:03 am

guckrob wrote:ok how much--that looks cool. The P-38 if my favorite plane from WW-II...I've even built two of the Guillow's kits of it--They are a little bit of work for sure with the crappy die-cut parts.

I've got two 1806's that aren't doing anything that would power this just fine, I think ;)

I was here first!
solv3nt
Pro Bro

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2020 8:53 am

solv3nt wrote:
guckrob wrote:ok how much--that looks cool. The P-38 if my favorite plane from WW-II...I've even built two of the Guillow's kits of it--They are a little bit of work for sure with the crappy die-cut parts.

I was here first!

I'm not trying to take it from anyone. Just sharing the love, man.
guckrob
Pro Bro

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2020 10:52 am

guckrob wrote:
solv3nt wrote:

I was here first!

Just giving you hard time :rockon:
solv3nt
Pro Bro

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2020 12:50 pm

solv3nt wrote:
guckrob wrote:
solv3nt wrote:

I was here first!

Just giving you hard time :rockon:

ya I thought so. Now if you change your mind...

I've seen guys do RC conversions on the Guillow's P-38's and they look like a real handful--I guess that is 'exciting' to fly, but that's not the kind of excitement I'm looking for. I've never run a twin electric, so this one might take some doing as well, but I'll watch you from afar and see how it goes ;) I have a Value Hobbies Hummer I need to finish and stuff in a tree sometime anyways.
guckrob
Pro Bro

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2020 12:54 pm

balsadust is parting with his. i was cutting cores for a while and shipping them with plans for aileron, rudders, elevator. rest is in thread. BUT- no one else ever built them! par has one, i think. gus? maybe. doinkedit has a foam wing 3D lt-25 set up for a ys 63 that he never finished... everyone fags out! :lol:

I'm not building right now- well, building my seawall... will be cutting some more as soon as i get time to build mine. basically wing cores, fuse and booms, plans for built up parts.

What someone needs to do is get a hold of spaz. Tell him to epp it and sell it through value, it would be awesome. and would solve the flexy foamie problem- the twin booms are stiff. but mine looks almost scale in the air- until you knife edge loop or torque roll it. that kinda p.o.'s the c.j.'s...
"I do not exist to impress the world. I exist to live my life in a way that will make me happy."- jonathan livingston seagull.
Wild Fred
Pro Bro

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2020 12:57 pm

Wild Fred wrote:balsadust is parting with his. i was cutting cores for a while and shipping them with plans for aileron, rudders, elevator. rest is in thread. BUT- no one else ever built them! par has one, i think. gus? maybe. doinkedit has a foam wing 3D lt-25 set up for a ys 63 that he never finished... everyone fags out! :lol:

I'm not building right now- well, building my seawall... will be cutting some more as soon as i get time to build mine. basically wing cores, fuse and booms, plans for built up parts.

What someone needs to do is get a hold of spaz. Tell him to epp it and sell it through value, it would be awesome. and would solve the flexy foamie problem- the twin booms are stiff. but mine looks almost scale in the air- until you knife edge loop or torque roll it. that kinda p.o.'s the c.j.'s...

How do I contact balsadust?
solv3nt
Pro Bro

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2020 1:04 pm

look up member search, enter balsadust. or look on "what are you building" thread and scroll till you see his name.

members on top banner is search page. a little funny, you got to click on members or something to enter name.

ok, click on members. then when it comes up, click on "find a member". there's an alphabetical list after it, don't bother. just hit find a member and type in balsadust. then pm him.
Wild Fred
Pro Bro

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2020 1:10 pm

Wild Fred wrote:look up member search, enter balsadust. or look on "what are you building" thread and scroll till you see his name.

members on top banner is search page. a little funny, you got to click on members or something to enter name.

ok, click on members. then when it comes up, click on "find a member". there's an alphabetical list after it, don't bother. just hit find a member and type in balsadust. then pm him.

Just messaged him.
solv3nt
Pro Bro

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2020 5:50 am

Is somebody looking for me?? Message responded.
President of Chrisy Poos Kit Emoprium "The Leader in Quality Cut Short Kits at Hooks Pricing"

Glitter55, Big Tiddy 55cc, VH Giles202. Stashed stix60, stix50, stix46

BalsaDust
Pro Bro

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2020 9:15 am

BalsaDust wrote:Is somebody looking for me?? Message responded.

cool! i hope some more of these get built. easy build, great flier.

remember, cover it in hobbyking or value hobby covering. it's important.

stuff is cheaper, lighter, stiffer and goes right over foam.
Wild Fred
Pro Bro

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2020 1:08 pm

I'll order some value hobby covering for this; thanks for the hookup!
solv3nt
Pro Bro

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2020 6:35 pm

Went looking for mine in the kit stash. No luck so far but I did find a Wing Mfg FW 190, I forgot about. :roll:

Time to dig deeper. 8)

PAR
Pro Bro

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2020 5:32 am

cappy would like that one!
Wild Fred
Pro Bro

Next

Return to Pro Bro General Chat