The Profile Brotherhood RC Forum banner

Did you Fly today?

170K views 3K replies 106 participants last post by  GATOR 
#1 ·
Did yah get to fly today? Post your pics or videos for those who didn't get a chance to :rockoncool:

Got the dle running very well and couldn't resist giving it a go despite the wind gusting around 30mph.
Horrible flight but she got to stretch her legs and is back in the garage in the same shape it left in so :tu:

Attachments

See less See more
1 2
#7 ·
Pretty crappy out last few days but did host a mini Bro with Timerider and Therufinman on Saturday. Flew my VH Laser and the Big Wild Tiger. Got a few flights on Timerider's new planes as well, a Twisted Hobbies P3 bipe and the Twisted Hobbies Fokker tripe! Both were awesome! :rockon:

#8 ·
Got 3 flights on my RadYak57 on Wednesday, and "maidened" my swap meet snag CrakBeaver today :) Needs more throw on the ailerons, but it'll be a fun little thing--can even do touch n go's on the park grass with the big foam wheels :)

#10 ·
I love the CTB! Steener likes flying mine too :rockon:

Attachments

#12 ·
I did fly today. First time in maybe three weeks. Yak foamie in the front yard for two battery packs. Very windy, especially as I cleared the edge of the house ....whooooooosh....

#17 ·
Was gusting over 30 yesterday. I flew anyway. Even the UL slick a few times. Its fun when you out yourself in the mood. KE hovers and stab drags right infront of you. Inverted rudder drags with no forward motion. Backword touch n goes. Lots of fun.

#18 ·
WoodPilot said:
Was gusting over 30 yesterday. I flew anyway. Even the UL slick a few times. Its fun when you out yourself in the mood. KE hovers and stab drags right infront of you. Inverted rudder drags with no forward motion. Backword touch n goes. Lots of fun.
You can have it. I can fly in the wind, but it's like "dating" a really ugly big girl...... or was that riding a scooter? :shock:

#22 ·
Windy windy windy, I get a couple flights in here and there with the Giles, still no nitro flowing this year yet :cry:

...and I don't mind a little wind but gusty 10+ just isn't fun.

#24 ·
West Coast Bro said:
Whats it feel like to fly............ :oops:

Been sooooo long.... I think New Years was the last time out. Maybe twice since Goat Bro in August :roll:

I need to get out and fly :mrgreen:
Mini pro bro here in Evansville tomorrow night with Smallfly, JAG, and myself. I'm sure CF is out of town so we have room to accommodate you! C'mon over! :rockon: