10% off all aircraft and RCGF Engines
5% off all Pulse batteries and JR Americas

Altitude Hobbies -code: black
15% site wide

#10 ·
RTL

FREE Fastener Kit #9155!
Great kit for the field or the shop

We are now giving away a FREE assortment #9155 with just a $50.00 minimum order. 888 pieces in all including two organizers!

Here's how to get your FREE assortment:
Simply put $50.00 or more of any other merchandise in your basket along with Assortment #9155. Then use coupon code "SFK62" at step 2 of checkout. The cost of the assortment will then be deducted from your order!

#11 ·
Revolectrix is running their Black Friday special now till the end of November:

Now through Wednesday, November 30, 2016, SAVE BIG on any orders totalling $100 or more! Enter code BF2016 in the coupon field of the checkout page and click "Apply" to receive 15% OFF your order total (shipping charges not included). Any products you need! Everything is ON SALE! Code works on either the REVO USA or REVO SG webstores. Coupon Code is unlimited in that you may use the code (one code per order only) as many times as you like during the offer period.

#13 ·
Extreme Flight:

This year, we are offering a Black Friday Sale. Look for discounts on select, in stock airframes between 5-30% off!

#14 ·
20% off MKS servos from MKS dealers running the 24th through the 28th (this one is for DHooks).

AJ Aircraft has 10% off airframes and 20% off spare parts.

OMP has $25 off the 70" Fusion (and a few other planes)

#16 ·
chumley said:
20% off MKS servos from MKS dealers running the 24th through the 28th (this one is for DHooks).
:dk: Why only for DHooks? Do you know if Richard got 'em(1210) at DHooks prices? :drink: Or it have to be MKS website?

:mrgreen: P.S. What corner is that "MKS dealer" hangs out at, since MKS site is at regular price...

#17 ·
BlockBuster said:
chumley said:
:dk: Why only for DHooks? Do you know if Richard got 'em(1210) at DHooks prices? :drink: Or it have to be MKS website?

:mrgreen: P.S. What corner is that "MKS dealer" hangs out at, since MKS site is at regular price...
DHooks was giving me a hard time about MKS on another thread here, but anybody can benefit from this sale.

There are a few MKS Dealers: Richard used to be a dealer but I'm not sure if he has any in stock right now, Chief is closest, but you'd be paying state taxes so I'd recommend Experience RC - great service! Experience RC doesn't show stock on the 1210s, but Amain does, so I'd give them a try. https://www.amainhobbies.com/mks-ds1210 ... 10/p207999

#18 ·
PAU Black Friday Sale:

PAU will have a Black Friday sale on selected items (LIMITED to IN STOCK QUANTITIES).
- MKS servos (20% discount)
- PAU 100cc Extra 300SC (10% discount)
- 100cc Ultimate (15% discount)
- 150cc Dalton Extra 300ML (30% discount)

#20 ·
Ohhh man.. I seem to remember a cartoon about buying a Dalton airplane. That one is supposed to be the best if I remember correctly. It needs like 13 servos minimum.

#21 ·
RTL fasteners

Black Friday Newsletter Exclusive
50% off all orders over $125.00

Choose from anything in our store!

Simply put $125.00 or more of any merchandise in your basket,
then use coupon code BF50 at step 2 of checkout. Your order will then be cut in half! Offer ends Sunday Nov. 27th, 11:59pm est.

#22 ·
B&E Graphixs:

It is that time of year again! Time for our annual Black Friday Sale! This year we are offering the sale for both of our brands, B&E Graphix and Planewrappers! We are offering 25% off all vinyl graphics and Planewrapper brand airplane covers. Be sure to enter the coupon code BLACKFRIDAY for the discount to take effect. The sale is in effect for 24 hours during Friday November 25th.

#24 ·
chumley said:
B&E Graphixs:

It is that time of year again! Time for our annual Black Friday Sale! This year we are offering the sale for both of our brands, B&E Graphix and Planewrappers! We are offering 25% off all vinyl graphics and Planewrapper brand airplane covers. Be sure to enter the coupon code BLACKFRIDAY for the discount to take effect. The sale is in effect for 24 hours during Friday November 25th.
Aaaargh, I just ordered from them 3 days ago, what was I thinking.. :?

#25 ·
I didn't see anything about a Black Friday deal at Subsonicplanes.com.. :? :? :?

Edit, I have a message in to Ken asking about it :mrgreen:

#26 ·
We are back with our annual Black Friday promotion. With deals like these, it's easy to wrap up your holiday shopping early!

On any Thunder Power RC Product (Except Gift Cards & Adrenaline Line)

Coupon Code: Holiday16

*Offer cannot be combined with any other discount/promotion/bundles

Offer Expires 11/29/2016 at midnight. Available only at www.thunderpowerrc.com

Thunder Power RC Adrenaline Line

Coupon Code: FPV16

*Offer cannot be combined with any other discount/promotion/bundles

Offer Expires 11/29/2016 at midnight. Available only at www.thunderpowerrc.com

50% off at TP

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.