Retro Transmitter to 2.4

Radio, Battery and General Electronic discussions.

Re: Retro Transmitter to 2.4

PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2016 11:35 am

smallfly wrote:cappy seeing the old transmitter in your house made me think you should post pictures of every room n your house and garage and see if anyone (Im sure there isnt) can compete with the amount of rc planes, balsa and stuff you have filling your house

Ive been wondering this myself, I have a hard time finding room for my carden and he has what like 18 of them built? I bet they could do a harders show on that guy. :mrgreen:
1) Whistlepig Rye
2) Bookers
3) Blanton's
4) Bakers
5) John J Bowman
6) Woodford
7) Berheim's
8) Widow Jane
9) Black maple hill
Yoni
Dr Constrictor
Pro Bro

Remove Advertisements

TheProfileBrotherhood.com
Advertisement

PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2016 11:44 am

Dr Constrictor wrote:
smallfly wrote:cappy seeing the old transmitter in your house made me think you should post pictures of every room n your house and garage and see if anyone (Im sure there isnt) can compete with the amount of rc planes, balsa and stuff you have filling your house

Ive been wondering this myself, I have a hard time finding room for my carden and he has what like 18 of them built? I bet they could do a harders show on that guy. :mrgreen:

Just remember anything I may or may not have is well protected....
Attachments
24972.jpeg
Wild Fred is the smartest man I know.... If you don't believe me just ask him!

Cappy needs a WF built L4 scheme Lazy Bee with ailerons.

B&E Graphix-> www.BandEGraphix.com
Planewrappers-> www.planewrappers.com
capthis
Pro Bro

PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2016 11:45 am

capthis wrote:
Dr Constrictor wrote:

I will come bearing chips.
1) Whistlepig Rye
2) Bookers
3) Blanton's
4) Bakers
5) John J Bowman
6) Woodford
7) Berheim's
8) Widow Jane
9) Black maple hill
Yoni
Dr Constrictor
Pro Bro

PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2016 3:33 pm

Dr Constrictor wrote:

I took a rare photo of Cappy's hoarding technique.

image.jpg
A glimpse of the life and times of BB
I don't flirt with disaster I give it an orgasm.

This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 255 character limit.
Evan Shadix
Pro Bro

PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2016 4:20 pm

The 40% in the living room was a nice touch I thought ;)
Hi my name is DorkitDan, may I fly your plane please ;)
dhooks
Pro Bro

PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2016 4:26 pm

dhooks wrote:

I do what I want....

capthis
Pro Bro

PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2016 11:27 pm

Evan Shadix wrote:I took a rare photo of Cappy's hoarding technique.

:lol: :lol: :lol:
ProBro #282
ProLife ProBro
Cartman - " It was great to see Straight up even tho he broke all my planes :lol: "
c/f - "I am currently trying to make this event cause I like flying Jeffs planes and he no longer comes to Nash,,, :P "
Straightup
Pro Bro

PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2016 3:57 pm

Dr Constrictor wrote:
capthis wrote:
Dr Constrictor wrote:

I will come bearing chips.

This is what you'll find....
https://youtu.be/Qn_3FhsWeO8

capthis
Pro Bro

PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2016 4:28 pm

capthis wrote:
Dr Constrictor wrote:
capthis wrote:appy seeing the old transmitter in your house made me think you should post pictures of every room n your house and garage and see if anyone (Im sure there isnt) can compete with the amount of rc planes, balsa and stuff you have filling your house

I will come bearing chip

This is what you'll find....
https://youtu.be/Qn_3FhsWeO8
[/quote]

Cappy

Better call ADT and get a home alarm. He looks like a big softy to me. Bet I could teach him how to open doors for me while loading out your Carden stash. Real burglars are happy to find dogs "guarding" a house as opposed to a good alarm system.
2-Stroke Freak
Pro Bro

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2016 10:55 am

2-Stroke Freak wrote:
Cappy

Better call ADT and get a home alarm. He looks like a big softy to me. Bet I could teach him how to open doors for me while loading out your Carden stash. Real burglars are happy to find dogs "guarding" a house as opposed to a good alarm system.

Truth of it is, he is a big softy and I wouldn't have a mean dog at all. I live in a sub-division (which I hate) and a person just can't have a mean dog. When I'm gone Tough is in his crate anyway so even if he was mean a robber couldn't be in harms way at all by him, which I hope they would just leave him alone. If you robbed my house I'd want to kill you. If you hurt my dog, well.....

So it's all tongue and cheek with the big dog stuff. But at night he sleeps beside my bed I do sleep a lot better knowing he's around as he hears things I don't and has a very big dog growl and bark if he thinks something is up. A couple months ago the fire dept was out front for the neighbor that got him growling as they slammed doors on the truck etc and made strange to him noises. All I need the dog to do is wake me up in event of something not right. So yeah having that makes me sleep a little better at night as I know he will wake me up and try to protect his owner at all costs.

But any intruder would not have to worry much about my dog. I think it goes without saying what happens if you break into the home of a redneck in the middle of the night...

capthis
Pro Bro

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2016 11:28 am

Never mind the dog beware of owner.
RIP Duke, Daddy loves you ALWAYS!
Thumbskull "Wulfie is the Liberace of ProBro's". RIP John, you are missed Brother.
Mchone Jake. "My gym teacher touched me! I didn't mind it"!
Evan Shadix. "wish apc had a trade in program"!
rcaircraftnut
Pro Bro

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2016 11:38 am

rcaircraftnut wrote:Never mind the dog beware of owner.

Yeah dog just needs to wake owner up! :mrgreen:

capthis
Pro Bro

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2019 3:23 pm

found a guy named Phil Green over in the UK making a more plug and play encoder board to convert the old radios to 2.4. The board comes programed and headers installed, should be fun
Will try in a heath kit sometime, got two incase I smoke one
Attachments
IMG_0730.jpg
Danger Will Robinson
hypoxic and concussed two too many times
johnnashville
Pro Bro

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2019 6:31 pm

smallfly wrote:cappy seeing the old transmitter in your house made me think you should post pictures of every room n your house and garage and see if anyone (Im sure there isnt) can compete with the amount of rc planes, balsa, blow up love dolls, goats, and stuff you have filling your house

:shock:
"I do not exist to impress the world. I exist to live my life in a way that will make me happy."- jonathan livingston seagull.
Wild Fred
Pro Bro

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2019 9:29 pm

Wild Fred, u crack me up. I was expecting, however, to see something mentioned about ceiling hooks and the clothes dryer that he uses as a backdrop for sale items.

Luv u Cappy. :mrgreen:
Doug B

To those in the military who serve, both past and present, to defend my freedoms, I thank you. I've had a wonderful life so far.
Doug B
Pro Bro

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2019 11:39 pm

johnnashville wrote:found a guy named Phil Green over in the UK making a more plug and play encoder board to convert the old radios to 2.4. The board comes programed and headers installed, should be fun
Will try in a heath kit sometime, got two incase I smoke one

Where can I get these encoders? Are they at least 5 channels? Are they arduino?

I've got a couple of old Heathkit GD-19 radios I want to convert to 2.4. Originally the goal was to install the guts of a Spektrum DX5e, but the physical size of the board won't fit. The Phil Green board sounds like the perfect solution.
:hover: McDDD #415

˙ʇᴉ op oʇ ʍoɥ ʇno ǝɹnƃᴉɟ ʇ,uɐɔ I ʇnq 'looɔ sʞool ʇxǝʇ spɹɐʍʞɔɐq puɐ uʍop ǝpᴉsd∩
McDDD
Pro Bro

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2019 7:10 am

capthis wrote:
dhooks wrote:

I do what I want....

not ennymore :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
1) Whistlepig Rye
2) Bookers
3) Blanton's
4) Bakers
5) John J Bowman
6) Woodford
7) Berheim's
8) Widow Jane
9) Black maple hill
Yoni
Dr Constrictor
Pro Bro

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2019 7:15 am

sloanfs wrote:
johnnashville wrote:

Lot of time and effort just so I can go to the field and be "different" :bag: :doh:

Oh, You already had "different " covered :lol:

I think "different" was covered when he left his true love behind at the trailer park. "Different" could also describe the night he thought it would be a good idea to smoke a leftie in the hotel parking garage while the popo was on his trail. Im just going on what I can recollect......
If the rule you followed brought you to this, of what use was the rule?
Thunderhead
Pro Bro

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2019 8:49 pm

Dr Constrictor wrote:
capthis wrote:
dhooks wrote:

I do what momma tells me i can....

not ennymore :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
"I do not exist to impress the world. I exist to live my life in a way that will make me happy."- jonathan livingston seagull.
Wild Fred
Pro Bro

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2019 7:21 pm

I think I need to get my father's Ace Mule Kick out! It just had a sliding level for left and right to pause the galloping ghost receiver at just the right spot. THAT would freak out the CJ's!!! I'll have to dig it out and get a pic!
Home of the Snow-Ass Mojo!
Charter Member of the Snow Bros!
The Pilot formerly known as Yard Dart
A.M.A. 14003

Athol, ID 2020 :?: :?: July :?: :?: Mark your calendars, get your hiney in gear and come on up!
Pro Bro
Pro Bro

PreviousNext

Return to Batteries / Radios / Electronics