Bros Slick 360-35 Kit Pics & Pride Thread

Re: Bros Slick 360-35 Kit Pics & Pride Thread

PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2020 9:25 pm

arjundogra wrote:I have been flying this plane for almost four years now, has been a blast to fly, have been using a Hobbyking park 480 motor.
Arjun

Really nice looking plane arjundogra! I used to frequent Bangalore and Mysore every few months before Covid hit. Had I known I would have hauled you some bones! At 10.5 hours ahead of us, you my friend are the most long distance Bro we have. :tu:
Madhusker
Pro Bro

Remove Advertisements

TheProfileBrotherhood.com
Advertisement

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2020 12:41 pm

sparkplug wrote:man that plane looks good,seen them fly at eldon,i liked it. how bout it doug, got some stashed back or maybe soon to cut some kits.can a man have to many toys,not as long as he has more space in shop.

I have no kits stashed but will cut some soon. I will probably do a run of 46” Slicks first.
Doug G Designs & Kit Cutting
Doug G
Pro Bro

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2020 12:51 pm

Doug G wrote:
sparkplug wrote:man that plane looks good,seen them fly at eldon,i liked it. how bout it doug, got some stashed back or maybe soon to cut some kits.can a man have to many toys,not as long as he has more space in shop.

I have no kits stashed but will cut some soon. I will probably do a run of 46” Slicks first.

Would you consider a run of Primo 60 first? Or maybe that size of Slick? Don't remember if that's a 55 or 58.
The Profile Brotherhood Needs You! Post something, dammit!
Zombie [2point0]
Pro Bro

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2020 1:04 pm

[/quote]I have no kits stashed but will cut some soon. I will probably do a run of 46” Slicks first.[/quote]

Count me in for at least one of those!
Vince L
VinceL
Pro Bro

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2020 2:05 pm

Count me in for the 46 ul Doug :rockon: Agree w zombie a 60 size slick would be off the chain!
Heinz57
Pro Bro

PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2020 11:58 am

Where can I get one? I want the 35 inch. I got :cash:s
phoenix8
Pro Bro

PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2020 6:20 am

Doug G wrote:

I really want the 35". Any chance of getting one before the end of the year. I got :cash: :cash: to burn.
phoenix8
Pro Bro

PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2020 9:47 am

Madhusker wrote:
arjundogra wrote:I have been flying this plane for almost four years now, has been a blast to fly, have been using a Hobbyking park 480 motor.
Arjun

Really nice looking plane arjundogra! I used to frequent Bangalore and Mysore every few months before Covid hit. Had I known I would have hauled you some bones! At 10.5 hours ahead of us, you my friend are the most long distance Bro we have. :tu:

thanks Madhusker, send me a PM if you ever are visiting Chennai, I could take you to our flying field :)
arjundogra
Pro Bro

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2020 8:44 am

Doug G wrote:

How about a pole as to what size kit you should cut first. :rockon:
phoenix8
Pro Bro

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2020 11:25 am

Doug G wrote:

Glad to see you back.
solv3nt
Pro Bro

PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2020 12:57 pm

Doug G wrote:

Have a survey as to which size you should cut first - the 35 or 46. :rockon:
phoenix8
Pro Bro

PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2020 6:25 pm

Zombie [2point0] wrote:Doug, I hope you don't mind that I started this thread in your vendor forum. Just thought it was the appropriate place.

Now that the kits are arriving to Bros hands let's see your birds, and hear your thoughts, as you build, cover, and fly this wonderful looking creature. I have not done anything on mine yet as I'm working on wrapping my SPAD build. But I'll kick off this thread with a pic of the kit, right out of the box, to hopefully inflict misery on those of you who did not order one.

Nice, Doug! Very nice package. :tu:

Is the kit complete with all balsa to complete or is it a short kit? :?: :?:
phoenix8
Pro Bro

PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2020 7:49 pm

Phoenix- he just ran the 35 kits this spring. Chances are it will probably be a little bit before he kits them again. Just wanted to let you know the plans are available here on the brother hood. Scratching one out would take you a extra evening or two.
Heinz57
Pro Bro

Previous

Return to Doug G Designs & Kit Cutting