Lamyak 40 size Pre-orders being taken

Re: Lamyak 40 size Pre-orders being taken

PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2011 1:33 pm

SlabBro wrote:Max, just as a solution to allow the design to live, maybe give rights to someone like backslider or such to produce?


I'm cutting them now, but would be in the same boat as Max. I don't even keep much for materials on hand anymore as it's money sitting on the shelf. I think pre-orders are the way to go and just do runs for how every many sell. Keeps money from sitting on the shelf. Maybe do runs 2 times a year, spring and fall.
Back Slider
Pro Bro
 
User avatar
 
Posts: 2573
Joined: Tue May 31, 2005 10:16 am
Location: Idaho

Remove Advertisements

TheProfileBrotherhood.com
Advertisement
 

Re: Lamyak 40 size Pre-orders being taken

PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2011 1:40 pm

Back Slider wrote:
SlabBro wrote:Max, just as a solution to allow the design to live, maybe give rights to someone like backslider or such to produce?


I'm cutting them now, but would be in the same boat as Max. I don't even keep much for materials on hand anymore as it's money sitting on the shelf. I think pre-orders are the way to go and just do runs for how every many sell. Keeps money from sitting on the shelf. Maybe do runs 2 times a year, spring and fall.


I would have to agree with that line of logic bro. I oversee inventory here and I am the same about money sitting on the shelf. It's not doing a thing but costing lunch all the time. Pre order's twice a year make sense to me.
1903 probro miles in 2010
1449 probro miles in 2011 so far
#2805
Studying at home, Studying at work, where ever I can find time!!!!!!!
SlabBro
Pro Bro
 
User avatar
 
Posts: 5604
Joined: Sat May 03, 2008 6:46 pm
Location: Havana ILL

Re: Lamyak 40 size Pre-orders being taken

PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2011 1:41 pm

I think pre-orders are the way to go and just do runs for how every many sell. Keeps money from sitting on the shelf. Maybe do runs 2 times a year, spring and fall.[/quote]

That sounds like a great idea. :tu:
Doug G Designs & Kit Cutting
Doug G
Pro Bro
 
User avatar
 
Posts: 2490
Joined: Mon Nov 22, 2004 12:04 am
Location: Thompsons Station,TN

Re: Lamyak 40 size Pre-orders being taken

PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2011 1:46 pm

Doug G wrote:I think pre-orders are the way to go and just do runs for how every many sell. Keeps money from sitting on the shelf. Maybe do runs 2 times a year, spring and fall.


That sounds like a great idea. :tu:[/quote]
On the other hand if balsa keep going up 600% every month like scare tactic pro keeps saying, then you should stock your shelves with balsa and reap the profits from its sales every few months!
1) Whistlepig Rye
2) Bookers
3) High West Double Rye
4) Blanton's
5) Bakers
6) Woodford
7) four roses small batch
8) Berheim's Rye
9) Widow Jane
10) Black maple hill
Dr Constrictor
Pro Bro
 
User avatar
 
Posts: 10534
Joined: Fri Jul 15, 2005 6:47 pm
Location: Fuck em

Re: Lamyak 40 size Pre-orders being taken

PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2011 1:48 pm

I think the proublem may be found in the profit / time invested.
JeremyB
Pro Bro
 
User avatar
 
Posts: 3928
Joined: Sat Nov 19, 2005 8:06 pm
Location: Toledo,oh

Re: Lamyak 40 size Pre-orders being taken

PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2011 2:48 pm

Constrictor wrote:
Doug G wrote:I think pre-orders are the way to go and just do runs for how every many sell. Keeps money from sitting on the shelf. Maybe do runs 2 times a year, spring and fall.


That sounds like a great idea. :tu:

On the other hand if balsa keep going up 600% every month like scare tactic pro keeps saying, then you should stock your shelves with balsa and reap the profits from its sales every few months![/quote]



Steve

I have a deal for you drive over to Memphis (bring your check book) I will sell you all the balsa I have on Hand for $1.00 per board foot above my actual cost and you can go in business DEAL? :D :D :D :D
Life is to short to NOT TO BE AT PEACE
BALSABRO
Pro Bro
 
User avatar
 
Posts: 3848
Joined: Sat Dec 27, 2003 5:20 pm
Location: memphis, tn

Re: Lamyak 40 size Pre-orders being taken

PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2011 9:05 pm

Thanks for the understanding bros!!!!

I've spent years doing RC and still will, but squeeeeeezing more family time is cool and the name of the game for me these days :rockoncool:

I also have two Mad Yak 40size if anyone wants them??

Max
http://WWW.3DPlaneKits.com
Pro Bro# 1088
Lamyak 15 - Lamyak 40 - Lamyak 60 - Mad Yak55 40 - Mad Yak55 60 size NEXT

Have you YAK'd today???
LostMyPlane - RIP
Pro Bro
 
User avatar
 
Posts: 2009
Joined: Thu Sep 09, 2004 3:17 pm
Location: Dauphin Island, Alabama

Re: Lamyak 40 size Pre-orders being taken

PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2011 9:13 pm

Family should come first.
Best to ya Max... :rockoncool:
Bill
Pro Bro
gws_003
Pro Bro
 
User avatar
 
Posts: 3479
Joined: Tue Nov 20, 2007 3:22 pm
Location: NW OHIO

Re: Lamyak 40 size Pre-orders being taken

PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2011 10:15 am

LostMyPlane wrote:I also have two Mad Yak 40size if anyone wants them??

Max

Dibs on a MadYak 55 40 size. The add to cart button doesn't work.
Any 60 size left?
"That can't be un-fucked" - Clay @Nash 2012
Fly like you have no tomorrows.

*Asshole Disclaimer*
If you think you have been offended, please unread this post.
Mike
ThumbSkull
Pro Bro
 
User avatar
 
Posts: 8356
Joined: Mon Feb 11, 2008 11:39 pm
Location: Greenwood, IN

Re: Lamyak 40 size Pre-orders being taken

PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2011 2:51 pm

:tu:
Attachments
you will look.jpg
JeremyB
Pro Bro
 
User avatar
 
Posts: 3928
Joined: Sat Nov 19, 2005 8:06 pm
Location: Toledo,oh

Re: Lamyak 40 size Pre-orders being taken

PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2011 11:28 pm

ThumbSkull wrote:
LostMyPlane wrote:I also have two Mad Yak 40size if anyone wants them??

Max

Dibs on a MadYak 55 40 size. The add to cart button doesn't work.
Any 60 size left?



Mike,

Just shoot you the request...nope, no 60size left..sorry :cry:
http://WWW.3DPlaneKits.com
Pro Bro# 1088
Lamyak 15 - Lamyak 40 - Lamyak 60 - Mad Yak55 40 - Mad Yak55 60 size NEXT

Have you YAK'd today???
LostMyPlane - RIP
Pro Bro
 
User avatar
 
Posts: 2009
Joined: Thu Sep 09, 2004 3:17 pm
Location: Dauphin Island, Alabama

Re: Lamyak 40 size Pre-orders being taken

PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2011 11:35 pm

LostMyPlane wrote:
ThumbSkull wrote:
LostMyPlane wrote:I also have two Mad Yak 40size if anyone wants them??
Max

Dibs on a MadYak 55 40 size. The add to cart button doesn't work.
Any 60 size left?

Mike,
Just shoot you the request...nope, no 60size left..sorry :cry:

PP sent on the MadYak55-40. Good thing I already have one of each of the 60 size. :tu:

Thanks Max!
"That can't be un-fucked" - Clay @Nash 2012
Fly like you have no tomorrows.

*Asshole Disclaimer*
If you think you have been offended, please unread this post.
Mike
ThumbSkull
Pro Bro
 
User avatar
 
Posts: 8356
Joined: Mon Feb 11, 2008 11:39 pm
Location: Greenwood, IN

Re: Lamyak 40 size Pre-orders being taken

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 10:34 am

Hey did you check on that 15 for me?
JeremyB
Pro Bro
 
User avatar
 
Posts: 3928
Joined: Sat Nov 19, 2005 8:06 pm
Location: Toledo,oh

Re: Lamyak 40 size Pre-orders being taken

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 1:10 pm

JeremyB wrote:Hey did you check on that 15 for me?


Sure did...I'm out...sorry :cry:
http://WWW.3DPlaneKits.com
Pro Bro# 1088
Lamyak 15 - Lamyak 40 - Lamyak 60 - Mad Yak55 40 - Mad Yak55 60 size NEXT

Have you YAK'd today???
LostMyPlane - RIP
Pro Bro
 
User avatar
 
Posts: 2009
Joined: Thu Sep 09, 2004 3:17 pm
Location: Dauphin Island, Alabama

Re: Lamyak 40 size Pre-orders being taken

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 1:16 pm

JeremyB wrote:Hey did you check on that 15 for me?

Hey bro, got a 15 in the bones I can't seem to get to. Offer?
1903 probro miles in 2010
1449 probro miles in 2011 so far
#2805
Studying at home, Studying at work, where ever I can find time!!!!!!!
SlabBro
Pro Bro
 
User avatar
 
Posts: 5604
Joined: Sat May 03, 2008 6:46 pm
Location: Havana ILL

Re: Lamyak 40 size Pre-orders being taken

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 1:27 pm

SlabBro wrote:
JeremyB wrote:Hey did you check on that 15 for me?

Hey bro, got a 15 in the bones I can't seem to get to. Offer?


No thank you. I'm just looking for one to put a side for a while. I've got one flying now, but don't want to scratch one out in the future. Besides I think I'm going to make a few mods on the next one.

jb
JeremyB
Pro Bro
 
User avatar
 
Posts: 3928
Joined: Sat Nov 19, 2005 8:06 pm
Location: Toledo,oh

Re: Lamyak 40 size Pre-orders being taken

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 1:31 pm

JeremyB wrote:
SlabBro wrote:
JeremyB wrote:Hey did you check on that 15 for me?

Hey bro, got a 15 in the bones I can't seem to get to. Offer?


No thank you. I'm just looking for one to put a side for a while. I've got one flying now, but don't want to scratch one out in the future. Besides I think I'm going to make a few mods on the next one.

jb


Kewl, cause after I posted that I has poster's remorse :rofl:
1903 probro miles in 2010
1449 probro miles in 2011 so far
#2805
Studying at home, Studying at work, where ever I can find time!!!!!!!
SlabBro
Pro Bro
 
User avatar
 
Posts: 5604
Joined: Sat May 03, 2008 6:46 pm
Location: Havana ILL

Re: Lamyak 40 size Pre-orders being taken

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2011 12:33 pm

when does the pre orders end?
JeremyB
Pro Bro
 
User avatar
 
Posts: 3928
Joined: Sat Nov 19, 2005 8:06 pm
Location: Toledo,oh

Re: Lamyak 40 size Pre-orders being taken

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2011 1:15 pm

JeremyB wrote:when does the pre orders end?


I got a notice that he's no longer taking pre-orders, not enough interest.. :dk:
An open mind does not always require an open mouth

Sabre 35/Geforce450
Sabre 47/O.S.55Ax (RIP)
Mojo 40/Webra50
ChinnYak Kit Built/E
E/PBF
Lamyak 40 (On the Board)
Bouncer (Stalled)
SBACH 25/E (Covering)
Bunch of kits..
slabhead
Pro Bro
 
User avatar
 
Posts: 1606
Joined: Wed Nov 10, 2010 3:21 pm
Location: South Carolina

Re: Lamyak 40 size Pre-orders being taken

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2011 2:05 pm

slabhead wrote:
JeremyB wrote:when does the pre orders end?


I got a notice that he's no longer taking pre-orders, not enough interest.. :dk:


I just heard. :cry:
JeremyB
Pro Bro
 
User avatar
 
Posts: 3928
Joined: Sat Nov 19, 2005 8:06 pm
Location: Toledo,oh

PreviousNext

Return to 3DPlanekits.com

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest