The Profile Brotherhood RC Forum banner

Nash 2017 For Sale Thread

14K views 218 replies 36 participants last post by  Doug G 
#1 ·
I will start this one off with a New never flown Big McDDD. It has a Thunder Tiger Pro 46 that I have never run. I bought the motor from a Bro and I have no doubt that it is a good one. If it does not run well I will refund your money.
The airplane is receiver ready with Futaba S3152 servos for tail and ailerons. The throttle servo is a JR NES-321. It also comes with a gallon of 15% Cool Power and I have the box and manual for the motor.
$200.00

Attachments

See less See more
#14 ·
dhooks said:
An original Chinn Yakk. :rockoncool: :rockoncool: :rockoncool: :rockoncool: I've got one sitting in the box as well. Otherwise, i'd snap that up in a second.

if you're just wanting to get rid of it, I'll offer $60. It will go in the pile with about seven other Profile kits I've got sitting, waiting to be built.

#19 ·
WoodPilot said:
I would love a mojo60. RW if possible if anyone has one they'd let go.

I also have my Fusion. I'm not looking to sell it but I'd trade it rtf for a good jo60 airframe.
I have a mojo 60. RW that I do not like
I would sell it (the one in avi)

SOLD pu at Nash

#20 · (Edited by Moderator)
Got a few for sale.

Mojo Moass 40 minus engine. SOLD
Currently has an OS 55ax on it but not selling the engine.
Airframe, Mixture of Hitec and Futaba servos, Life battery, Spectrum Rx, and set up for glow. I'll leave the fuel tank on it if you want. This one has a fair amount of flight time, but somehow I have never crashed it. Not trying hard enough I guess. Airframe in nice shape and yellow covering is tight. A few of the purple pieces are starting to lift off of the yellow. I think it weighs slightly over 4 pounds all up.

20170824_192844.jpg

20170824_193004.jpg

Eyak 32 RTF $100
Suppo 30A ESC, e400 motor, Towerpro 90MG servos
Built it last year and flew it twice - no crashes. Only blemish is the right wing tip rib pulled in when covering it. Didn't want to cut the covering to fix.
20170824_184100.jpg

OS40fp with CCP $50 OBO
Nice clean good running engine. Had it on my son's trainer before an upgrade. Has OEM muffler also as seen. Spinner and prop are complementary!
20170824_192036.jpg

Also have an e-ferro 15 RTF for sale. SOLD
Let me know if interested and I'll post up pics. Right wing has some prop damage and some packing tape from a midair with Nut.

Attachments

#21 ·
Wow! I can't believe that 40FP isn't sold yet.. I thought the unobtanium header alone was worth what you are asking.. :dk:

I have a similar FP/MCP setup I was thinking of selling, but if it is only worth $50, I'm keeping it..

#24 ·
Rinne said:
Got a few for sale.

Mojo Moass 40 minus engine. $110
Currently has an OS 55ax on it but not selling the engine.
Airframe, Mixture of Hitec and Futaba servos, Life battery, Spectrum Rx, and set up for glow. I'll leave the fuel tank on it if you want. This one has a fair amount of flight time, but somehow I have never crashed it. Not trying hard enough I guess. Airframe in nice shape and yellow covering is tight. A few of the purple pieces are starting to lift off of the yellow. I think it weighs slightly over 4 pounds all up.

PM sent Rinne

#25 ·
FlightCrazed said:
Gonna have several ferros, got 5 almost ready, wings covered, fuses done and sanded. $65 for an arf, you do your control rods, horns etc.
Do these com with an instruction manual?

#26 ·
Dr Constrictor said:
FlightCrazed said:
Gonna have several ferros, got 5 almost ready, wings covered, fuses done and sanded. $65 for an arf, you do your control rods, horns etc.
Do these com with an instruction manual?
Um.... No... Pretty straight forward, and there's a thread..

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.