The Profile Brotherhood RC Forum banner

Joining the Pro Bros

9K views 41 replies 27 participants last post by  Terrible T 
#1 ·
Hey everyone, could someone help me out with how to join the pro bros, the link for registration is dead, or are the forums the only thing that really is being kept up any more?

#27 ·
:welcome:
Welcome to the Bros! :tu:

Now go edit your PROFILE page so it lists where you are located. That will make it a lot easier for the other Idaho bros to find you.

#32 ·
Welcom to the bro's !

The 15th post pic thing reminded me of that dumb ass who made 15 new threads one after the over so he could post a pic of this big ass shock flyer thing :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Needless to say he didn't stick around long after lol

Andrew

#34 ·
Thanks everyone!!! It's good to be in the hood, west coast bro, I live the rad yak design! Oh and the compliment too, lol. You still selling that kit or plans?

#36 ·
Welcome! Stanley or Doinkedit are great bros to hang with, just don't buy parts at Stan's autoshop place...he'll try to pull one over on ya ;) Seriously, Athol's a great time--if summer workload doesn't kick my ass, I'll be back--you should make the trip!

#37 ·
WingNut3D said:
Thanks everyone!!! It's good to be in the hood, west coast bro, I live the rad yak design! Oh and the compliment too, lol. You still selling that kit or plans?
Kits can be purchased from ProBro Frisbee for the RadYak 47, 52(soon), and 57 through this site http://profilekits.com/

Im glad to provide scratch builder plans if you want to go that route :drink:

#38 ·
West Coast Bro said:
WingNut3D said:
Kits can be purchased from ProBro Frisbee for the RadYak 47, 52(soon), and 57 through this site http://profilekits.com/

Im glad to provide scratch builder plans if you want to go that route :drink:
I didn't realize there were scratch builder plans available for it. I want a copy.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.