The Profile Brotherhood RC Forum banner

Joining the Pro Bros

9K views 41 replies 27 participants last post by  Terrible T 
#1 ·
Hey everyone, could someone help me out with how to join the pro bros, the link for registration is dead, or are the forums the only thing that really is being kept up any more?

#4 ·
You can join BUT, you must answer these 5... 3 questions....

:wink:

:welcome:

#8 ·
capthis said:
WingNut3D said:
Hey everyone, could someone help me out with how to join the pro bros, the link for registration is dead, or are the forums the only thing that really is being kept up any more?
Welcome, please see Goofy and Evan at Nash behind the Port-A-John for the initiation ceremony! :mrgreen:
I don't hear you complaining.

Welcome to the Hood

#9 ·
Goofy said:
capthis said:
WingNut3D said:
Welcome, please see Goofy and Evan at Nash behind the Port-A-John for the initiation ceremony! :mrgreen:

Welcome to the Hood
He ain't complaining. He hasn't had hemorrhoid trouble since :shock:

#10 ·
Evan Shadix said:
Goofy said:
capthis said:
WingNut3D said:

Welcome to the Hood
He ain't complaining. He hasn't had hemorrhoid trouble since :shock:
That's like the opposite of bragging Brotha

#14 ·
Sweet!!! Hell yeah I have thick skin and wits to boot, I'm from Idaho, been flying for thirty years including a decade break for that making a family thing. I love things that fly and that goes especially for profiles and things that go 3D. I'm currently flying my old harrier 46, TOC 33% Yak, a griff werks MX, Mojo 60, 30cc LamYak (currently building), and a scratch built home designed we call the 3D Doseage. Is awesome to be a part of this scene, I've been a silent ghost for the last couple of months, but now no more! :rockoncool:

#16 ·
WingNut3D said:
Sweet!!! Hell yeah I have thick skin and wits to boot, I'm from Idaho, been flying for thirty years including a decade break for that making a family thing. I love things that fly and that goes especially for profiles and things that go 3D. I'm currently flying my old harrier 46, TOC 33% Yak, a griff werks MX, Mojo 60, 30cc LamYak (currently building), and a scratch built home designed we call the 3D Doseage. Is awesome to be a part of this scene, I've been a silent ghost for the last couple of months, but now no more! :rockoncool:
Where in Idaho? There are some great bros in the Boise area and up north Athol area :tu: :tu:

And Welcome :drink: :drink:

#17 ·
I'm in the Blackfoot area, in between idaho falls and Pocatello, Boise is about 4 hours away, hold up I will get done photos, laugh away, I'm not ashamed lol, that little $!&^! Rocks!

#18 ·
Your gonna have to post a few more times before you can post photos......it's sort of a spammed blocking thing. I think it's 15th posts or someshit

#19 ·
Goofy said:
Your gonna have to post a few more times before you can post photos......it's sort of a spammed blocking thing. I think it's 15th posts or someshit
Shit I forgot about that. Just start browsing other threads and comment on things you like. They start to add up fast once you get going.

#21 ·
Here is my little 68" fatty Doseage, it is powered by a 110 ys and hauls, and by hauls I mean, floats and harriers with no trouble along with every thing else I've thrown at it, flies like a profile, only thicker lol.

Attachments

#23 ·
Thanks!!!!! :D

#25 ·
Looks like a U-can-do-3D but a little slimmer. I had one but crashed the piss out of it trying to learn 3d and then I found the probros...now I'm crashing the shit out of profile planes and loving it!

It's all about perspective, man! :mrgreen:

#26 ·
Kind of, but this one hasn't fallen apart on me! Lol, it was actually loosely designed from looking at pictures of a Sig Mayhem and measuring control surfaces to stab/wing size of a Morris Pen Knife and a Mojo 40.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.