The Profile Brotherhood RC Forum banner

Barick Obama has the wild fred seal of approval!

19K views 89 replies 30 participants last post by  WoodPilot 
#1 ·
-'nuff said!-

#12 ·
Unfortunately he doesn't get Florida's seal of approval, or Michigan's........Maybe your party can change the rules mid game..............

#15 ·
ChrisHays said:
sorry to post in the forum section but since the other thread was locked so quickly.. ill ask here....im really trying to not see this crap

is this forum supposed to show up in the top 10? i would hope it would be in the same grouping as the poop bucket
Well now you'll have to unsubscribe...dumbass. :roll: :lol:

#16 ·
BRUTUS said:
ChrisHays said:
sorry to post in the forum section but since the other thread was locked so quickly.. ill ask here....im really trying to not see this crap

is this forum supposed to show up in the top 10? i would hope it would be in the same grouping as the poop bucket
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Oh my gosh...I needed that!

J.

#17 ·
BRUTUS said:
ChrisHays said:

mmm k :shock:

#25 ·
BRUTUS said:
The anti-christ will deceive many; leads me to beleive
it won't be the obvious choice. :wink:
You think it will be obvious huh???? The time to make that choice is now.

The AntiChrist is Mohammed. He's already come and gone to some degree depending on how you look at it. If you add up the characters in Mohammed using the ancient Hebrew language of Gemetria, you get a total of 666. 1/3 of the population of the world already carries the mark of the beast 666 because their sir name or part of the name is Mohammed.

Read THIS

#26 ·
3d-aholic said:
BRUTUS said:
The anti-christ will deceive many; leads me to beleive
it won't be the obvious choice. :wink:
You think it will be obvious huh???? The time to make that choice is now.

The AntiChrist is Mohammed. He's already come and gone to some degree depending on how you look at it. If you add up the characters in Mohammed using the ancient Hebrew language of Gemetria, you get a total of 666. 1/3 of the population of the world already carries the mark of the beast 666 because their sir name or part of the name is Mohammed.
Your not serious are you?

Were Larry and Curly informed of this?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.