The Profile Brotherhood RC Forum banner

Mojo 25 rib profile

1K views 4 replies 3 participants last post by  asaucier 
#1 ·
Hi,
Took my mojo 25 up for its first flight. It was too windy but I could not wait. Well I had a small crash add took out a rib. I wanted to trace my ribs before starting my build but forgot till it was to late. Do any of you guys have the profile of the ribs so I could cut a replacement? Bad light, snow and wind is a bad time to fly a new plane. Sucks being a 44 year old kid that can't wait to play with his new toy :D

#2 ·
Fix the rib(s) you have by piecing them back together. Add some support scrap and you"re good as new.

Honestly, Bros aren't going to be quick to give out such "important" info to a new person. Fellow Bro designers here have been ripped off in the past by "new" people asking for critical design info.

#4 ·
asaucier said:
Think about it, I posted a picture of my plane. If it was to rip a pro off I would have made plans from the kit I bought for $65. I am just a person that would like to get my plane back in the air to have fun ass hole.
Wrong answer dude.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.