The Profile Brotherhood RC Forum banner

Primo 25

38K views 221 replies 46 participants last post by  Zamfir 
#1 ·
Got a new bird in the pipeline! Primo 25. I think it will fill a niche between the Primo 15 and the Primo 40. Mark Shope is going to be building it. Here's the kit ready for the build.

Attachments

See less See more
#4 ·
:popcorn: :popcorn: :rockoncool: :tu: can we order one yet!!.. :lol: :lol:

#9 ·
put me on the will order one list :rockon:

#13 ·
Here we go :D
This one is being built for a FP .40 w/pipe and standard servos. Have another one built and base covered for a FP .25 w/pipe and mini servos.

Attachments

#15 ·
I'm going as fast on the fly as I can, no high speed Net either :lol:

Sub assemblies.

Attachments

#19 ·
Mark your build threads are always very in-depth, well done

Is this a Menceflyer/Swaney designed plane? I ask because of the interlocking crutch and the dowel for the leading edge. Very much like the Wild Tiger except with no wing jig.

Will the wing also have carbon ribbon running the full length of the spar?

#23 ·
AD30, yes full length CF on spars.

Steve, not much size difference between this one and the P-40. Only 4-6" difference in span. No need for a P-30.

For those planning on going E, I moved my tail servos up to about the TE of the ailerons. Don't do it! I am finally happy with the CG on mine but it took 12 pennies taped on the fuse just in front of the rudder hinge and I had to drop down to a 3S 1500mah pack. I am thinking I could have put the battery in the wing and been just fine even with the servos all the way in the back.

I need to get better video up but in order to do that, I need to get someone better on the sticks! Maybe I can hook up with Sloan one weekend and get him to wring it out.

Matt

#24 ·
Iv'e got a new Webra 32 that needs a home would it be ok on this ? thoughts ? :dk:

#25 ·
basmntdweller said:
Maybe I can hook up with Sloan one weekend and get him to wring it out.
You guys can keep that video to yourselves. :shock: :oops: :runaway:

Now, if you are going to video him flying the Primo 25, that would be good to see. :tu:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.