The Profile Brotherhood RC Forum banner

Plans

67K views 185 replies 71 participants last post by  Zombie [2point0] 
#1 ·
Well, shipped out the last kit and things are quieting down. Big shout out to Mark Shope and all his hard work getting that done. It's been a long run and we are ready to retire from this!

Many of you have asked about the availability of plans. I considered selling the designs, but how can I put a price tag on 12 years of hard work? No one would want to pay that and even if they did, the return on investment wouldn't be pretty. Besides, how could I be assured that the same level of quality and integrity would be maintained on something I care so much about?

So... after much consideration, I've decided to just give it away. I'm going to make the plans available to the public domain for who ever wants them. For those that want printed plans, I'm going to post the designs on aerofred.com.

Anyone is welcome to cut parts for a reasonable fee. I just ask that you do not profit from my designs and that they aren't marketed as someone else's product.

With that said, enjoy!

#131 · (Edited by Moderator)
32755.jpeg
32762.jpeg

The parts that have blue tape are wrong and are sitting next to the correct parts which came from one of the last run that menace cut a few months ago. The parts with a red "X" are not even on the plans Paul put up.
I know this isn't your fault Allen. I just don't want to see any other bros cut this kit only to have it not right. FWIW the mojo 65 plans are messed up too. I cut two M65 kits a few weeks ago and if you put it side by side with a recent menace cut kit there are a lot of subtle differences.

Attachments

#139 ·
spaddad said:
dhooks said:
Is the moass plans posted too or just the old version?
Yes the moass build plans are posted along with the old non moass CNC parts.
Then use the plans for your cut parts. Copy machine at work is your friend here or print off two copies knowing you're going to cut one set up.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.