I GOT A BOXXER!!!

Re: I GOT A BOXXER!!!

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2012 10:15 pm

I can't believe you did a pinwheel, you Bastard You Suck! :D
Nitro Planes
Sabre 57 Saito 125
Boxxer Saito 82


E-Fag Planes
40 Size Yak 54 VH G-40
Primo 15
Bouncer
Nite Bouncer
Airfoilz Bipe
PA AMC Bipe
Sabre 15
Q Extra 260 Foamie
Sabre 47
Boxxer/Scorpion
40 size Sbiatch/Scorpion
Lil Spaz Accel Bipe/Dualsky
Wulf_Flieger
Pro Bro
 
User avatar
 
Posts: 8445
Joined: Wed Feb 28, 2007 9:37 pm
Location: Parker Colorado

Re: I GOT A BOXXER!!!

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2012 12:40 am

Wulf_Flieger wrote:I can't believe you did a pinwheel, you Bastard You Suck! :D

What the hell is
A pinwheel!!!knife edge spin?
athol probro stickbangers club

"There is room in the Hood for everyone, but not everybody finds a home in the Hood"
- goofy-

"Best part is if you dork a harrier from a few feet up, it's like a decent CJ landing" -steener-
doinkedit
Pro Bro
 
User avatar
 
Posts: 2238
Joined: Fri Jul 08, 2011 4:13 pm
Location: north idaho

Re: I GOT A BOXXER!!!

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2012 5:21 am

No they are different. It does a great ke spin too tho when it finally fall into it.

The pinwheel is a full 360 or more stall turn. I got it going up and with a little upward speed I kicked the throttle and rudder and added a but of down elevator and right aileron. It snapped around 3 freakin times from emerita alone (I'm guessing) before it headed earth word!
WrongRudderR/C
Image

Gayjo40 / Yak47 / WhoreHawk63 / Glitter55 / UL Slick35 / LamSuk46 / EE25 / Razoryak67-RTC / Fusion67-RTC / Moass60-Needs TLC / EE60-RTC / GlitterJR-Cut / BigTiddyGlitter-Cut
WoodPilot
Pro Bro
 
User avatar
 
Posts: 17393
Joined: Mon Mar 24, 2008 7:10 am

Re: I GOT A BOXXER!!!

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2012 8:33 am

Mchone, Jake wrote:It's a load of shit that I've got to clear up. I was in a town for work I wasn't fermiar with. My speedometer doesn't work so I always just follow traffic, which I was. I was nearly out of town when I was pulled over. He said he clocked me at 70mph in a 45. I was just stunned. I said I'm sorry but I don't think I was going that fast. I was following traffic and I taught this was a 55mph zone anyway. He said it was a 45 and wrote me the ticket.

The shit is that the ticket was for $186 for 25 over and then another $183 for expired tags!!! Ain't that some bull?? And to top it off I went back and it is a 55mph zone for miles behind where I was pulled over. Now I have to go back to this town an hour away for court and hope they drop some of it. If I get a point on my license I'll loose my insurance (multiple wrecks in the past, I've never had a ticket before) and I'll loose both my jobs! I wasn't trying to speed because I REALLY can't afford it! Hopefully they listen or all my slabs will be for sale :(

Anywho, I've flown it and do like it but the cg can't be fixed with a nitro on the front so I'm going E with it and while I peice together my setup I'll get the rons fixed. That's really all that's needed.


Sorry to hear that. From experience, you may want to get an attorney, preferrably one from the town where the ticket was written. I know it will cost you money but in the end you will come out ahead, believe me, been there, done that. It's an old boys network. You'll probably end up paying a fine of some sort but most likely no points or expired tags.

And, if you do get an attorney, you don't even have to show up in court. He or she represents you lock, stock and barrel. And if you do want to go to court with your attorney, you don't have to wait. They take care of those with attorneys first. Remember, old boys network... :D
kingmeow
Pro Bro
 
User avatar
 
Posts: 465
Joined: Sat Feb 25, 2012 9:48 am
Location: NJ, the Garden State

Re: I GOT A BOXXER!!!

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2012 4:16 pm

:rockon:
Attachments
IMG_5407.JPG
IMG_5408.JPG
IMG_5409.JPG
The Argentinian Pro Bro!!!!!!!!!!!

And now proud member of the RMM.
gus
Pro Bro
 
User avatar
 
Posts: 13194
Joined: Wed Dec 15, 2004 1:26 pm
Location: Park City, UT

Re: I GOT A BOXXER!!!

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2012 6:51 pm

:rofl: Priceless :rofl:
ProBro #282
ProLife ProBro
Straightup
Pro Bro
 
User avatar
 
Posts: 10696
Joined: Tue Jan 06, 2004 12:13 pm
Location: WI Dells WI

Re: I GOT A BOXXER!!!

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2012 8:21 pm

Looks real nice.
WrongRudderR/C
Image

Gayjo40 / Yak47 / WhoreHawk63 / Glitter55 / UL Slick35 / LamSuk46 / EE25 / Razoryak67-RTC / Fusion67-RTC / Moass60-Needs TLC / EE60-RTC / GlitterJR-Cut / BigTiddyGlitter-Cut
WoodPilot
Pro Bro
 
User avatar
 
Posts: 17393
Joined: Mon Mar 24, 2008 7:10 am

Re: I GOT A BOXXER!!!

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2012 8:34 pm

kingmeow wrote:
Mchone, Jake wrote:It's a load of shit that I've got to clear up. I was in a town for work I wasn't fermiar with. My speedometer doesn't work so I always just follow traffic, which I was. I was nearly out of town when I was pulled over. He said he clocked me at 70mph in a 45. I was just stunned. I said I'm sorry but I don't think I was going that fast. I was following traffic and I taught this was a 55mph zone anyway. He said it was a 45 and wrote me the ticket.

The shit is that the ticket was for $186 for 25 over and then another $183 for expired tags!!! Ain't that some bull?? And to top it off I went back and it is a 55mph zone for miles behind where I was pulled over. Now I have to go back to this town an hour away for court and hope they drop some of it. If I get a point on my license I'll loose my insurance (multiple wrecks in the past, I've never had a ticket before) and I'll loose both my jobs! I wasn't trying to speed because I REALLY can't afford it! Hopefully they listen or all my slabs will be for sale :(

Anywho, I've flown it and do like it but the cg can't be fixed with a nitro on the front so I'm going E with it and while I peice together my setup I'll get the rons fixed. That's really all that's needed.


Sorry to hear that. From experience, you may want to get an attorney, preferrably one from the town where the ticket was written. I know it will cost you money but in the end you will come out ahead, believe me, been there, done that. It's an old boys network. You'll probably end up paying a fine of some sort but most likely no points or expired tags.

And, if you do get an attorney, you don't even have to show up in court. He or she represents you lock, stock and barrel. And if you do want to go to court with your attorney, you don't have to wait. They take care of those with attorneys first. Remember, old boys network... :D


Not a bad idea but too late now. I've got to be there Monday morning.

I've fixed my tags and would be satisfied if they'd just lower it to 15 over like it should have been. It is a 55 zone for miles, not a 45. But we'll just see what happens. Wish me luck, bros!
WrongRudderR/C
Image

Gayjo40 / Yak47 / WhoreHawk63 / Glitter55 / UL Slick35 / LamSuk46 / EE25 / Razoryak67-RTC / Fusion67-RTC / Moass60-Needs TLC / EE60-RTC / GlitterJR-Cut / BigTiddyGlitter-Cut
WoodPilot
Pro Bro
 
User avatar
 
Posts: 17393
Joined: Mon Mar 24, 2008 7:10 am

Re: I GOT A BOXXER!!!

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2012 5:22 pm

Nice Canopee Gus. :tu:
Nitro Planes
Sabre 57 Saito 125
Boxxer Saito 82


E-Fag Planes
40 Size Yak 54 VH G-40
Primo 15
Bouncer
Nite Bouncer
Airfoilz Bipe
PA AMC Bipe
Sabre 15
Q Extra 260 Foamie
Sabre 47
Boxxer/Scorpion
40 size Sbiatch/Scorpion
Lil Spaz Accel Bipe/Dualsky
Wulf_Flieger
Pro Bro
 
User avatar
 
Posts: 8445
Joined: Wed Feb 28, 2007 9:37 pm
Location: Parker Colorado

Re: I GOT A BOXXER!!!

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2012 2:18 pm

How's it comming, Gus??
WrongRudderR/C
Image

Gayjo40 / Yak47 / WhoreHawk63 / Glitter55 / UL Slick35 / LamSuk46 / EE25 / Razoryak67-RTC / Fusion67-RTC / Moass60-Needs TLC / EE60-RTC / GlitterJR-Cut / BigTiddyGlitter-Cut
WoodPilot
Pro Bro
 
User avatar
 
Posts: 17393
Joined: Mon Mar 24, 2008 7:10 am

Re: I GOT A BOXXER!!!

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2012 3:22 pm

Maiden it last Saturday :tu:

I like it, didn't do much, harriers real good for a bipe (upright) and if you hit it right it does some flat spins without loosing any altitude! It's a bitch when you try to hover :lol:
The Argentinian Pro Bro!!!!!!!!!!!

And now proud member of the RMM.
gus
Pro Bro
 
User avatar
 
Posts: 13194
Joined: Wed Dec 15, 2004 1:26 pm
Location: Park City, UT

Re: I GOT A BOXXER!!!

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2012 3:48 pm

I think yer full of shit and don't have the Ballz to fly it. Let's see some video! :mrgreen:
Nitro Planes
Sabre 57 Saito 125
Boxxer Saito 82


E-Fag Planes
40 Size Yak 54 VH G-40
Primo 15
Bouncer
Nite Bouncer
Airfoilz Bipe
PA AMC Bipe
Sabre 15
Q Extra 260 Foamie
Sabre 47
Boxxer/Scorpion
40 size Sbiatch/Scorpion
Lil Spaz Accel Bipe/Dualsky
Wulf_Flieger
Pro Bro
 
User avatar
 
Posts: 8445
Joined: Wed Feb 28, 2007 9:37 pm
Location: Parker Colorado

Re: I GOT A BOXXER!!!

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2012 10:23 pm

A bitch to hover??? Thats about all I was satisfied with besides rollers and snaps/spins.
WrongRudderR/C
Image

Gayjo40 / Yak47 / WhoreHawk63 / Glitter55 / UL Slick35 / LamSuk46 / EE25 / Razoryak67-RTC / Fusion67-RTC / Moass60-Needs TLC / EE60-RTC / GlitterJR-Cut / BigTiddyGlitter-Cut
WoodPilot
Pro Bro
 
User avatar
 
Posts: 17393
Joined: Mon Mar 24, 2008 7:10 am

Re: I GOT A BOXXER!!!

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2012 11:27 pm

Well I got my Ron horns in finally and J traded me a couple AXs for my Toni's 120 so I guess Im going back to nitro on this one unless anyone wants to trade a motor and esc for one of the AXs. Now, wulfie, how in hell did you get a good cg with a slimmer on the nose??
WrongRudderR/C
Image

Gayjo40 / Yak47 / WhoreHawk63 / Glitter55 / UL Slick35 / LamSuk46 / EE25 / Razoryak67-RTC / Fusion67-RTC / Moass60-Needs TLC / EE60-RTC / GlitterJR-Cut / BigTiddyGlitter-Cut
WoodPilot
Pro Bro
 
User avatar
 
Posts: 17393
Joined: Mon Mar 24, 2008 7:10 am

Re: I GOT A BOXXER!!!

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2012 11:52 pm

Mchone, Jake wrote:A bitch to hover??? Thats about all I was satisfied with besides rollers and snaps/spins.



All 3 of these combined, tail heavy :wink:


As for balance with a slimer up front,... Fuel tank position, and possibly an external mount for the RX pac?


Moving the tank around on Clicks at Iowa in 09 helped a bunch, but engine tuning issues kept us from really dialing it in.
ProBro# 2836
"That's what the cock ring is for" (Prowler)
3dRookie
Pro Bro
 
User avatar
 
Posts: 13173
Joined: Thu Jan 31, 2008 1:14 am
Location: Thornton, Co

Re: I GOT A BOXXER!!!

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2012 7:57 am

I'd rather not have an external battery but I guess I would if it were E :gay: so I'll just find a really thin one and maybe cut a cavity for it.
WrongRudderR/C
Image

Gayjo40 / Yak47 / WhoreHawk63 / Glitter55 / UL Slick35 / LamSuk46 / EE25 / Razoryak67-RTC / Fusion67-RTC / Moass60-Needs TLC / EE60-RTC / GlitterJR-Cut / BigTiddyGlitter-Cut
WoodPilot
Pro Bro
 
User avatar
 
Posts: 17393
Joined: Mon Mar 24, 2008 7:10 am

Re: I GOT A BOXXER!!!

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2012 11:13 am

Its time to install the backslider horns on the rons.

How do I install them?

Anyone got a pic of theirs?
Attachments
photo.JPG
WrongRudderR/C
Image

Gayjo40 / Yak47 / WhoreHawk63 / Glitter55 / UL Slick35 / LamSuk46 / EE25 / Razoryak67-RTC / Fusion67-RTC / Moass60-Needs TLC / EE60-RTC / GlitterJR-Cut / BigTiddyGlitter-Cut
WoodPilot
Pro Bro
 
User avatar
 
Posts: 17393
Joined: Mon Mar 24, 2008 7:10 am

Re: I GOT A BOXXER!!!

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2012 2:45 pm

I have a 55AX on mine. 6oz. Hayes tank, battery in the wing. 821 servos all around. I actually needed to add lead to the tail.

Once I got it balanced on all axes it really became fun to fly. I break it in the air every time out. I hate glue in horns, but might have to pick up some of those Nipple Ring horns for mine too.
2-Stroke Freak
Pro Bro
 
User avatar
 
Posts: 3658
Joined: Sat Mar 22, 2008 11:22 pm
Location: Detroit

Re: I GOT A BOXXER!!!

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2012 3:54 pm

I've got 821s on the rons but strds in the tail. I'm going to get a thin battery and mg servos for the tail and move the tank back a bit. I really don't want to add weight. Once balanced I'll cut a slot in one side of the fuse for the battery and cover over it so there is only a bulge and not an oppendage.
WrongRudderR/C
Image

Gayjo40 / Yak47 / WhoreHawk63 / Glitter55 / UL Slick35 / LamSuk46 / EE25 / Razoryak67-RTC / Fusion67-RTC / Moass60-Needs TLC / EE60-RTC / GlitterJR-Cut / BigTiddyGlitter-Cut
WoodPilot
Pro Bro
 
User avatar
 
Posts: 17393
Joined: Mon Mar 24, 2008 7:10 am

Re: I GOT A BOXXER!!!

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2012 4:56 pm

Flew the crap out of mine at the Iowa ProBro! :D Tumbly bitch for sure. :tu:


As for installing those horns,.... looks like you just slot them into the aileron? :dk:
ProBro# 2836
"That's what the cock ring is for" (Prowler)
3dRookie
Pro Bro
 
User avatar
 
Posts: 13173
Joined: Thu Jan 31, 2008 1:14 am
Location: Thornton, Co

PreviousNext

Return to Ohio Model Products

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests