The Profile Brotherhood RC Forum banner

Chix's video Pro Bro history

20K views 41 replies 20 participants last post by  chixwithtrix 
#1 ·
I haven't been around in a while and thought this would be a good post to show people I am still around. Not flying RC anymore, but still involved in the hobby in one way or another.

Here are all of my videos of Pro Bros since I first became involved with the Bros back in 2005. If you have a couple hours to spare or watch one video at a time on breaks this is worth the time spent.

Pro Bro events are the good times when we don't worry about work or life other than what is happening at a field in the middle of nowhere. I may not fly RC anymore, but helped record some of Bro history and am still a Bro at heart. If you don't know what it means to be a Bro watch these videos and you will.

A lot of fun, work, and time went into these vids over the years...enjoy!

(please right click, save as)

Houston Bro

San Antonio - Beginning
San Antonio - Big Balls
San Antonio - Voted off the Island
Nashbro

Houston Mini Bro
Corsicana Bro
Houston Bro Teaser
Trilogy - Intro
Trilogy - Houston
Trilogy - Memphis
Trilogy - Memphis 2
Trilogy - San Antonio
Trilogy - Crash compilation

Please don't tell my mom HoBro

Other videos
Working at a hobby shop
Houston cross country RC flight competition
Mojo at RC race track

See less See more
#3 ·
Thankyou, thank you thank you.
I'm saving all this for sure!!!!!!!!
Saludos. 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

#7 ·
MOW said:
so How do I get all of these onto a disk so I can watch them on the big tv.
If your DVD player will read WMV files, just burn them to a disk as they are. If not, you need to encode them first, then burn as a DVD disk. I barely stumble through the process myself, so I doubt I'm the best person to try to explain it. :) There is a lot of good information in the forums at http://www.afterdawn.com if you are in the mood to do some research.

#10 ·
I technically have the mojo build, but its from so long ago that I cannot find the good file. The one I have is only like 300 pixels wide :?
I spent hours last night trying to wrangle up the ones I posted.

anyone have the good one on their hd that wants to upload it to the bro server?

#15 ·
ProBroAndy said:
hey ash.. i can help shoot video now. My parents got me an HD vid-cam with a 30gig hard drive.. i dont know much about these things, but all i know is it takes badass video's! i'll help contribute to th hobro 09 video if you want.
Awesome! That should be cool Andy. I don't know if there will be any more videos from me…haven't touched my cam in months and I haven't had time to look at the HoBro '08 video either. I suppose we'll see when the event comes around.

#17 ·
Unless Chix has objections, I'd be happy to encode and burn this collection to a DVD for the cost of the disk and postage alone. Not trying to make anything on the deal, just figured that since I'm doing one of my own, I'd offer to do the same for others. Once the disk image is created, it's a piece of cake to make as many copies as necessary.

Ashley????

#18 ·
Hmm, I personally have no objections since I did all these videos for free for you guys, but I'd prefer if people kept it to making the disks themselves instead of any kind of distribution since there is mainstream music. But whatever, that decision is up to you since I wouldn't be a part of it.

#19 ·
chixwithtrix said:
Hmm, I personally have no objections since I did all these videos for free for you guys, but I'd prefer if people kept it to making the disks themselves instead of any kind of distribution since there is mainstream music. But whatever, that decision is up to you since I wouldn't be a part of it.
Didn't think of that aspect. I guess we should just fend for ourselves. :) Thanks for the perspective. :lol:

#21 ·
MOW said:
Ash, since you have been away from everything for so long. Why don't you tell us what you've been up to
This has taken over my life: http://theprofilebrotherhood.com/forum/ ... sc&start=0

Life, college, work, and racing. Cars and planes didn't mix well financially and I found I enjoyed my car more than the RC at the time. I now devote my time and money to building my drift car and trying to get into professional racing.

#23 ·
MOW said:
you want to learn to drift? find some snow!!! ;)
Bring your 4 wheeler down here. They drive them on the ice at the lagoon's.
Looks like they have a ball.

#25 ·
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.