Mojo Lovers Gallery

Post your pictures and videos here.

Re: Mojo Lovers Gallery

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2017 7:27 pm

43091.jpeg

Here's my probro Rick with his newely built mojo65. Second flight I think. Was special to watch as I scratched the kit for him. Never thought we'd be flying 3rd week of January. Notice the windsock!
That's Bill flying his twisted hobby with his buddy Rome 'roaming'. I got to fly my p60 and slick 35. Was an unexpected amazing day to fly.
Itchy kits...."where we scratch that itch for a kit".
spaddad
Pro Bro

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2017 7:40 pm

spaddad wrote:
43091.jpeg

Here's my probro Rick with his newely built mojo65. Second flight I think. Was special to watch as I scratched the kit for him. Never thought we'd be flying 3rd week of January. Notice the windsock!
That's Bill flying his twisted hobby with his buddy Rome 'roaming'. I got to fly my p60 and slick 35. Was an unexpected amazing day to fly.

Good news is, I got to take all that weight off the front!
If you aren't crashing, you aren't flying!
TurskRO
Pro Bro

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2017 8:07 pm

TurskRO wrote:
spaddad wrote:
43091.jpeg

Good news is, I got to take all that weight off the front!

Crazy how you had a 1/2 lb of weight on the nose to get cg from plans. Took weight off and fly's great!
Itchy kits...."where we scratch that itch for a kit".
spaddad
Pro Bro

Previous

Return to ProBro Photo and Video Gallery