The Profile Brotherhood RC Forum banner

Bro Stock 06 Hotel?

17K views 59 replies 14 participants last post by  BRUTUS 
#1 ·
Hey,

Today I tried to make a reservation at the Super 8 in Franklin that Billy earmarked as the probable "designated hotel" and learned they aren't taking reservations cause they're remodeling, and changing over to a Quality Inn.

Is anyone else staying in Franklin? I'd like to camp at the field, but I'd miss hot showers too much after flying (I know I'm going to regret typing that...) and also a decent chance at a good night's sleep.

#2 ·
I'll look around, Joe. There were a couple more hotels right there in that same general area it seems like, I think there was one basically right across the street.

#3 ·
I'm not really worried for a place to stay, I just thought it might be cool to stay where other bros will be.

So many folks are camping (in style, I might add) that it seems the hotel folks are scarce.

#4 ·
last year scole shaggy and i camped and it was great, no regrets, no shower for 3 days was a drag but we survived, you can wash the crud/glow fuel of your face and drop a #2 at the reserant :lol:
I just hope it's warmer than last year and those **** dont leave there FUCKING generator on all night like a bunch of bitched :evil:
ok i feel better now :)

#5 ·
Seems like I remember that generator mysteriously going dead about 2AM??

I need a place for Thursday night, I probably won't get to town until late. It's 13 hours and I stopped in Memphis for a couple of hours for some refreshments last year. Friday and Saturday night are covered...

#6 ·
ChuckAuger said:
Seems like I remember that generator mysteriously going dead about 2AM??

I need a place for Thursday night, I probably won't get to town until late. It's 13 hours and I stopped in Memphis for a couple of hours for some refreshments last year. Friday and Saturday night are covered...
Check your PM's.

#9 ·
ChuckAuger said:
billyhell said:
Auger you can crash in the Hellwagon on Thurs. night.
That'll work! Mark me as "Reserved".
I am sure if Billy gets you hammered and has a sharpie there will be plenty of marking............ :shock: :D

#10 ·
just called the hotel. Those of us, that already have reservations are in good shape. Some of us, will just have new shitters.

#11 ·
I3DFU said:
ChuckAuger said:
billyhell said:
I am sure if Billy gets you hammered and has a sharpie there will be plenty of marking............ :shock: :D
I think...................... Its Billy that needs to sleep with one eye open. No concrete evidence....... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

#12 ·
I3DFU said:
ChuckAuger said:
billyhell said:
You ever see me hammered?

#13 ·
ChuckAuger said:
I3DFU said:
ChuckAuger said:
billyhell said:
You ever see me hammered?
God no......I would loose total respect for you if I ever witnessed that.......

#14 ·
The place that was posted is not taking any reservations at the moment.
Is there another place to stay nearby that bros can hang at.

If its an enticement, I will keep a cooler of beer in my motel room for any of the bros that hang at that particular hotel.

#16 ·
Ulf said:
agree with Brian. We need to know ASAP where we can book a room close by.
I can't remember the name of the Hotel we stayed last year.
Last years hotel was all booked up very very early. thats why the different one. Then they decided to renovate it, with new shitters. thus reducing the number of rooms.

its the timing.. :roll:

Somebody mentioned finding some other hotels nearby.

#21 ·
I just tried this trick.
Click on the motel link I posted in the freak list thread. scroll down to the bottom, click on nearby hotels.

this will come up with about 4 hotels near the oringinal location.

#22 ·
Looks like most of the hotels are right along I-65. The one last year was just west of I-65 on Mufreesboro Road, there are several very close to there.

Here's Another List.

#24 ·
GATOR said:
Fuelman said:
Hey Gator,
Is this the same place :

Best Value

for 57/ night???
I think it is Brian, I got a room with 2 beds it said the rooms were starting at 61 bucks, but when you get down to the fuzzy nutz...it was 89 bucks
Hey Guys...just got to "Hotels.com" and they will hook you up. Tell them gator sent you and they will treat you like you were him :twisted:

#25 ·
Gordo said:
GATOR said:
Fuelman said:
Hey Gator,
Is this the same place :

Best Value

for 57/ night???
I think it is Brian, I got a room with 2 beds it said the rooms were starting at 61 bucks, but when you get down to the fuzzy nutz...it was 89 bucks
Hey Guys...just got to "Hotels.com" and they will hook you up. Tell them gator sent you and they will treat you like you were him :twisted:
know that aint funny Gordo

well, maybe a little

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.