The Profile Brotherhood RC Forum banner

Favorite Wheels?

3K views 13 replies 9 participants last post by  WoodPilot 
#1 ·
Most of the wheels I have are warn out or mismatched and need replaced.

What's your go-to wheels for slabs?

#7 ·
I have the Dubro super slim lite 2 3/4" on my glitter. I like that they are skinny and very light but they are too flimbsy. They fall off/roll sideways under just the 4lbs 13oz of my glit.

I have a pair of the grey dubro lite wheels on my cub but they are hard as a rock and have no give at all. So I'm looking for some that are light but have some give without being too weak to stand up in a taxi.

#9 ·
BalsaDust said:
Get you some White Rose wheels for your slabs and have the Most Pimp slabs in all the hood.
A buddy of mine was using some White Rose wheels and axles in one of his fatties. The axles are supposed to be titanium and cost around $60 for a pair. They bent like they were solder and could easily be bent by hand. White Rose refused to make good on them.

#11 ·
Bob Scheppele said:
BalsaDust said:
Get you some White Rose wheels for your slabs and have the Most Pimp slabs in all the hood.
A buddy of mine was using some White Rose wheels and axles in one of his fatties. The axles are supposed to be titanium and cost around $60 for a pair. They bent like they were solder and could easily be bent by hand. White Rose refused to make good on them.
Your not the first person I have heard say that their axles bent really easily. Can't deny their wheels are some nice bling though

#14 ·
So I ordered a new set of Dubro Super Slim Lite's last week and just so you know what I was talking about here is a direct comparison.

Both sets are dry, not fuel soaked, the old set has not been used on my glitter and a couple flights on my yak47. Both are 3"

Attachments

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.