The Profile Brotherhood RC Forum banner

Central Indiana ProBro 2017 - T-Shirts

4K views 42 replies 13 participants last post by  Doug B 
#1 ·
Brothers of the Profile,
I have designs for a front and back of shirt. I'm not saying I will, but I'm considering doing a t-shirt run, but only if there is enough interest and the pricing is reasonable... and it's not too much work for me. I've got a lot of stuff on my plate already. My other thought was to load the artwork to a commercial sight like CafePress where folks could order their own.

I've got enough black shirts, and red shirts. My thought was an olive drab green shirt with black artwork. I had a run of shirts done for work in this color scheme and they look great.

IF I do a run of shirts - no promise that I will - I would need enough commitment to keep the price at or below $20/each. No shipping - I'm not messing with that. Only pickup at the Central Indiana ProBro event, or I would deliver to Nash2017. Or... you can drop by my house when I'm home.

If you are interested, post your screen, size, and desired quantity.

The designs might change slightly, but will be VERY similar to what is posted here. The square shape logo would be on the front of the shirt, across the chest. The Indiana state shape logo would be on the back.

I'm going to send the design to a couple of shirt places here locally and see what I can get them made for... in low quantities.

Tentative Shirt List (updated 17March 2017, 1630 hours):
1. Cappy, 1/each, XL
2. TimHendrix, 1/each, XXL
3. Island Runner, 1/each, 3XL
4. StinkFinger, 1/each, XXL
5. Thumbskull, 2/each, L
6. RCAM, 1/each, XXL
7. Jag, 1/each, M
8. Doug B, 1/each XL and 1/ea M
9. Basement Dweller, 1/each 2XL
10. C/F, 1 XL, 1 youth medium, 1 youth large

Attachments

See less See more
#7 ·
With the lack of response, I'm looking to setting this up on CafePress. My son is re-working the artwork for me, so it will load correctly to the CafePress website.

Once it's up and running, I'll let folks know. Then, you can order your own shirt - in PINK if you want. :rockon:

#13 ·
I gotta work on the graphics some more. They aren't uploading to Cafe Press correctly yet. Will try to get to it this weekend.

#14 ·
OK Gents,
Here's the deal. I can get shirts ordered for this upcoming awesome event, but only under these circumstances:
1. No whining.
2. I need a total of TEN shirts in order to place the order. I'm in for two, but at least 8 more Bro's gotta buy shirts before I would place an order.
3. I subscribe to Henry Ford's wisdom. You can get any color you want, as long as it's Olive Drab shirt with black lettering. I had shirts made like this for work, and they look great.
4. Sizes are small up to 3X. Sorry Hazz, no 4X available. We could take scissors to the sides of a 3X and make an airconditioned version for you?
5. Price is $23/each. See #1 above. That's what it will cost me.
6. I'll deliver shirts to the event, but no shipping unless you want to pay me $30 per shirt.
7. If you tell me you want to order a shirt - there's no backing out. Otherwise, Cappy's Cutthroat Cousins gonna Cut Ya. :pimp:

So.... if you want a shirt under these circumstances... post a reply below with your name, size, and quantity. I'll keep this tee-shirt thing active for about three weeks. If there is not enough interest by then.... no shirts.

Attachments

#21 ·
That six shirt commitments, plus the two I'm buying. Only need two more shirts....and that's a minimum order of ten!

#26 ·
Bump!

I've updated the first post in this thread with the list of shirt orders. I'll keep this thread going for about ten more days to see if any more Bro's want in on this order. I'll post a "last call", and then place the order.

Doug B

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.