The Profile Brotherhood RC Forum banner

Cute little what? Menaceflyer

16K views 86 replies 17 participants last post by  dhooks 
#1 ·
Procured a couple short kits from menace, few pics of the build, this one is mostly stock, stretched a little but that's all.

Start by building sub assembly's aka motor crutch, center of wing section and te of wing.

Mark sent a jig to build the wing but I don't have dowels handy so I'll just build it on the board. It's a constant cord wing so it's easy to do.

I may not be doing the approved construction method but works for me some of the time at least 100%

Not constrictor approved as there are no manuals lol.

Attachments

See less See more
#10 ·
Those fly real nice, you will enjoy!

And where is that whore hawk?

#11 ·
I forgot to take pics I guess, was sure I had snapped one, but pin your bottom spar to board, set your ribs on that and pin. Do not glue if you do it like this as it's not seated in the ribs, alignment only.

Glue your top spar in, and le edge dowel before you install sub ribs and flip

#13 ·
dhooks said:
I forgot to take pics I guess, was sure I had snapped one, but pin your bottom spar to board, set your ribs on that and pin. Do not glue if you do it like this as it's not seated in the ribs, alignment only.
Just shim the bottom spar with some 1/16" and they will :wink:

#16 ·
menaceflyer said:
dhooks said:
Just shim the bottom spar with some 1/16" and they will :wink:
Yea well I didnt

#22 ·
dhooks said:
Hey Mark, what did you do with the stab? There's a half inch gap here?
Seeing that you already cut the tube, glue a piece of 1/4sq to the top fuse piece above the stab and in the notch.
I elevated the stab to clear the tube for elevator movement.

Attachments

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.