The Profile Brotherhood RC Forum banner

Bowman Rings will be back

3K views 14 replies 9 participants last post by  3DWannabeB 
#1 ·
#5 ·
Hi guys

Just thought I'd drop by and let you know that I'm the lucky person that bought Franks business. He's been a long time friend and mentor to me and its been a pleasure learning how to do this from him.

I didn't realize who I sent a ring to until WYO69COWBOY posted in the thread on FG. I have plenty of the OS and DLE rings available now since starting in February. Please email me your requests to RMJMachineworx@gmail.com.

I haven't had a lot of free time to post on the various sites and thought to let you guys know. And no I will not be buying any other businesses.

#7 ·
That's great news. I've probably bought 50 sets and stocked up right before he quit.
There's new engines out there though.

#9 ·
3DWannabeB said:
Hi guys

Just thought I'd drop by and let you know that I'm the lucky person that bought Franks business. He's been a long time friend and mentor to me and its been a pleasure learning how to do this from him.

I didn't realize who I sent a ring to until WYO69COWBOY posted in the thread on FG. I have plenty of the OS and DLE rings available now since starting in February. Please email me your requests to RMJMachineworx@gmail.com.

I haven't had a lot of free time to post on the various sites and thought to let you guys know. And no I will not be buying any other businesses.
You need to talk to the tetherite guy and start making gear too!

Congrats dude!

#12 ·
3DWannabeB said:
Hi guys

Hey, didn't know u were a Bro, Bjorn! Glad to hear it :) Just gotta find time to get my ring in my DLE20 and report back on how she works in my Slide65 :)

#13 ·
If u ever run into Ken Russell, say hi 4 me:) He & his wife are from Wyoming

#14 ·
3DWannabeB said:
Hi guys

Bjorn,

Good to see you around! :tu:

#15 ·
Good to be back Gus. It's been a long hiatus since our boys came along. It was an extremely difficult pregnancy for my wife which included emergency surgery in Denver when she was 21weeks along, bed rest in the hospital in Albuquerque which is 3 hours away from our home. I experienced what its like to be a single dad, not fun. :x

We've had tons of adversity in the last three years but we've made it through. I'm back in the saddle and have this business to nurture and make a success.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.