Joining the Pro Bros

Please post site technical issues and problems here.

Joining the Pro Bros

PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2015 3:00 pm

Hey everyone, could someone help me out with how to join the pro bros, the link for registration is dead, or are the forums the only thing that really is being kept up any more?
"I fart because it is the only gas I can afford"

Harrier 3d 46 Saito .91
Daley Doseage "home brewed" YS .110
TOC Yak 54 ZDZ 90cc
Griff Werks MX
Griff Werks Bipe
Morris Pen Knife OS .25FX
Mo'Ass Mojo .60 YS .91
LamYak 30cc Mintor 38cc
WingNut3D
Pro Bro
 
User avatar
 
Posts: 162
Joined: Tue Dec 01, 2015 2:54 pm
Location: Blackfoot, ID

Re: Joining the Pro Bros

PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2015 3:30 pm

Just start posting . Your a member just by being here . Welcome to the Hood . :drink:
Mojo40
Slick540
Fuzion
RazorYakARF
E-Yak 32"
32"epp 3DHS Yak
Sabre56
Lanier Radical
Evo Cap (in bones)
Stix46 (in sticks)
LightRC S-Bach 35"
Yak 40(almost there)
Ferro Plane
MikeMcChiken
Pro Bro
 
User avatar
 
Posts: 3775
Joined: Tue Dec 02, 2008 6:45 pm
Location: Shitty and Sunny Ca.

Re: Joining the Pro Bros

PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2015 3:39 pm

Welcome! where ya from? What are you flying? What are you building? :drink:
Tim
tcipolla
Pro Bro
 
User avatar
 
Posts: 2573
Joined: Wed May 19, 2010 4:49 pm
Location: Belleville, IL

Re: Joining the Pro Bros

PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2015 4:09 pm

You can join BUT, you must answer these 5... 3 questions....https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wpx6XnankZ8


:wink:

:welcome:
Spitfire Mk IIID
2 Sbach 45's
Spaz G202
Wild Tiger
EE 25
Bouncer
Tritle Luscombe Silvair
Primo 15
"...It's always better to regret something you have done than something you haven't.." Butthole Surfers
the lift
Pro Bro
 
User avatar
 
Posts: 2520
Joined: Sun Oct 19, 2008 10:43 am
Location: Meadville, Pa

Re: Joining the Pro Bros

PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2015 5:06 pm

Image
Jack

Goofy wrote:you never write me anymore, we don't talk, I dress up nice for you and you don't even notice. You used to tell me I'm pretty all the time, and now, now it's like you.don't even notice me. :sad:
jrjr
Pro Bro
 
User avatar
 
Posts: 877
Joined: Thu Aug 25, 2011 7:00 pm
Location: Wolcott NY

Re: Joining the Pro Bros

PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2015 5:24 pm

Welcome to the Hood!

Hope you have a thick skin, like to wear your seatbelt and enjoy bumpy rides. :tu:

If so you will be right at home here.
2-Stroke Freak
Pro Bro
 
User avatar
 
Posts: 3662
Joined: Sat Mar 22, 2008 11:22 pm
Location: Detroit

Re: Joining the Pro Bros

PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2015 5:28 pm

WingNut3D wrote:Hey everyone, could someone help me out with how to join the pro bros, the link for registration is dead, or are the forums the only thing that really is being kept up any more?



Welcome, please see Goofy and Evan at Nash behind the Port-A-John for the initiation ceremony! :mrgreen:
Anyone got any Cardens for sale???? I need another one!

Crappy Cut Kits your #1 source for kits cut crappily

B&E Graphix-> www.BandEGraphix.com
Planewrappers-> www.planewrappers.com
capthis
Pro Bro
 
User avatar
 
Posts: 12450
Joined: Fri Jan 09, 2004 3:11 pm
Location: Evansville IN

Re: Joining the Pro Bros

PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2015 5:31 pm

capthis wrote:
WingNut3D wrote:Hey everyone, could someone help me out with how to join the pro bros, the link for registration is dead, or are the forums the only thing that really is being kept up any more?



Welcome, please see Goofy and Evan at Nash behind the Port-A-John for the initiation ceremony! :mrgreen:



I don't hear you complaining.


Welcome to the Hood
libido_knievel wrote:I've done a lot of shit. And lost a lot of brain cells in the process but NEVER have I been so fucking high to be able to read what you post, Eagle. That fucking trip your on must be fucking awesome!
Goofy
Pro Bro
 
User avatar
 
Posts: 4850
Joined: Wed May 09, 2012 6:41 am
Location: Temple, TX

Re: Joining the Pro Bros

PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2015 6:00 pm

Goofy wrote:
capthis wrote:
WingNut3D wrote:Hey everyone, could someone help me out with how to join the pro bros, the link for registration is dead, or are the forums the only thing that really is being kept up any more?



Welcome, please see Goofy and Evan at Nash behind the Port-A-John for the initiation ceremony! :mrgreen:



I don't hear you complaining.


Welcome to the Hood



He ain't complaining. He hasn't had hemorrhoid trouble since :shock:
I don't flirt with disaster I give it an orgasm.

When is the next election cycle? I'm ready for Richard to be all nice and cuddly again.
Evan Shadix
Pro Bro
 
User avatar
 
Posts: 1754
Joined: Tue May 21, 2013 8:20 am
Location: Double Springs, Alabama

Re: Joining the Pro Bros

PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2015 6:04 pm

Evan Shadix wrote:
Goofy wrote:
capthis wrote:
WingNut3D wrote:Hey everyone, could someone help me out with how to join the pro bros, the link for registration is dead, or are the forums the only thing that really is being kept up any more?



Welcome, please see Goofy and Evan at Nash behind the Port-A-John for the initiation ceremony! :mrgreen:



I don't hear you complaining.




Welcome to the Hood



He ain't complaining. He hasn't had hemorrhoid trouble since :shock:




That's like the opposite of bragging Brotha
libido_knievel wrote:I've done a lot of shit. And lost a lot of brain cells in the process but NEVER have I been so fucking high to be able to read what you post, Eagle. That fucking trip your on must be fucking awesome!
Goofy
Pro Bro
 
User avatar
 
Posts: 4850
Joined: Wed May 09, 2012 6:41 am
Location: Temple, TX

Re: Joining the Pro Bros

PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2015 6:17 pm

Goofy wrote:


That's like the opposite of bragging Brotha



Shove those babies back in far enough and voila! troubles are over!
I don't flirt with disaster I give it an orgasm.

When is the next election cycle? I'm ready for Richard to be all nice and cuddly again.
Evan Shadix
Pro Bro
 
User avatar
 
Posts: 1754
Joined: Tue May 21, 2013 8:20 am
Location: Double Springs, Alabama

Re: Joining the Pro Bros

PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2015 6:59 pm

Welcome.
President of Chrisy Poos Kit Emoprium "The Leader in Quality Cut Short Kits at Hooks Pricing"

Glitter55, mojo40, Big Tiddy 55cc, VH Giles202. Stashed stix60, stix50, stix46, madyak40

Image
BalsaDust
Pro Bro
 
User avatar
 
Posts: 5466
Joined: Tue Feb 19, 2013 12:33 am
Location: Somewhere in the USA

Re: Joining the Pro Bros

PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2015 7:36 pm

:welcome:
If we wernt all crazy I think we would all go insane Jimmy Buffet

If you have gone to a ProBro and you still rather fly IMAC then F.U.

John
j hubs
Pro Bro
 
User avatar
 
Posts: 1360
Joined: Sat May 22, 2010 8:33 pm
Location: Independence Oregon land of the tree huggers and spotted owl

Re: Joining the Pro Bros

PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2015 8:40 pm

Sweet!!! Hell yeah I have thick skin and wits to boot, I'm from Idaho, been flying for thirty years including a decade break for that making a family thing. I love things that fly and that goes especially for profiles and things that go 3D. I'm currently flying my old harrier 46, TOC 33% Yak, a griff werks MX, Mojo 60, 30cc LamYak (currently building), and a scratch built home designed we call the 3D Doseage. Is awesome to be a part of this scene, I've been a silent ghost for the last couple of months, but now no more! :rockoncool:
"I fart because it is the only gas I can afford"

Harrier 3d 46 Saito .91
Daley Doseage "home brewed" YS .110
TOC Yak 54 ZDZ 90cc
Griff Werks MX
Griff Werks Bipe
Morris Pen Knife OS .25FX
Mo'Ass Mojo .60 YS .91
LamYak 30cc Mintor 38cc
WingNut3D
Pro Bro
 
User avatar
 
Posts: 162
Joined: Tue Dec 01, 2015 2:54 pm
Location: Blackfoot, ID

Re: Joining the Pro Bros

PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2015 8:42 pm

Well lets see some pictures of the home design thingy. We promise not to laugh to much. ;)
President of Chrisy Poos Kit Emoprium "The Leader in Quality Cut Short Kits at Hooks Pricing"

Glitter55, mojo40, Big Tiddy 55cc, VH Giles202. Stashed stix60, stix50, stix46, madyak40

Image
BalsaDust
Pro Bro
 
User avatar
 
Posts: 5466
Joined: Tue Feb 19, 2013 12:33 am
Location: Somewhere in the USA

Re: Joining the Pro Bros

PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2015 8:42 pm

WingNut3D wrote:Sweet!!! Hell yeah I have thick skin and wits to boot, I'm from Idaho, been flying for thirty years including a decade break for that making a family thing. I love things that fly and that goes especially for profiles and things that go 3D. I'm currently flying my old harrier 46, TOC 33% Yak, a griff werks MX, Mojo 60, 30cc LamYak (currently building), and a scratch built home designed we call the 3D Doseage. Is awesome to be a part of this scene, I've been a silent ghost for the last couple of months, but now no more! :rockoncool:



Where in Idaho? There are some great bros in the Boise area and up north Athol area :tu: :tu:

And Welcome :drink: :drink:
RadYaks 42, 57
Psycho 50 :wack:
RadBipe
Slide 48


Go to a ProBro....!! Its about the best time EVER!!!! :superhappy:
West Coast Bro
Pro Bro
 
User avatar
 
Posts: 7610
Joined: Mon Jun 25, 2012 11:57 pm
Location: Napa, CA

Re: Joining the Pro Bros

PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2015 8:52 pm

I'm in the Blackfoot area, in between idaho falls and Pocatello, Boise is about 4 hours away, hold up I will get done photos, laugh away, I'm not ashamed lol, that little $!&^! Rocks!
"I fart because it is the only gas I can afford"

Harrier 3d 46 Saito .91
Daley Doseage "home brewed" YS .110
TOC Yak 54 ZDZ 90cc
Griff Werks MX
Griff Werks Bipe
Morris Pen Knife OS .25FX
Mo'Ass Mojo .60 YS .91
LamYak 30cc Mintor 38cc
WingNut3D
Pro Bro
 
User avatar
 
Posts: 162
Joined: Tue Dec 01, 2015 2:54 pm
Location: Blackfoot, ID

Re: Joining the Pro Bros

PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2015 8:54 pm

Your gonna have to post a few more times before you can post photos......it's sort of a spammed blocking thing. I think it's 15th posts or someshit
libido_knievel wrote:I've done a lot of shit. And lost a lot of brain cells in the process but NEVER have I been so fucking high to be able to read what you post, Eagle. That fucking trip your on must be fucking awesome!
Goofy
Pro Bro
 
User avatar
 
Posts: 4850
Joined: Wed May 09, 2012 6:41 am
Location: Temple, TX

Re: Joining the Pro Bros

PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2015 8:59 pm

Goofy wrote:Your gonna have to post a few more times before you can post photos......it's sort of a spammed blocking thing. I think it's 15th posts or someshit


Shit I forgot about that. Just start browsing other threads and comment on things you like. They start to add up fast once you get going.
President of Chrisy Poos Kit Emoprium "The Leader in Quality Cut Short Kits at Hooks Pricing"

Glitter55, mojo40, Big Tiddy 55cc, VH Giles202. Stashed stix60, stix50, stix46, madyak40

Image
BalsaDust
Pro Bro
 
User avatar
 
Posts: 5466
Joined: Tue Feb 19, 2013 12:33 am
Location: Somewhere in the USA

Re: Joining the Pro Bros

PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2015 9:10 pm

Welcome to the Brotherhood.
Pro Bro DCCCXXIX
steener
Pro Bro
 
User avatar
 
Posts: 3420
Joined: Tue Apr 13, 2004 6:18 pm
Location: USA-WI-Green Bay

Next

Return to Site Help

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest