email notifications

Please post site technical issues and problems here.

email notifications

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2012 3:01 am

I have checked the FAQ's and the posts regarding email notifications but I still can't figure out what I need to change so that I receive email notifications. I have the box checked for "notify me when a reply is posted" at the bottom of this page but it isn't working either. Any specific help will be appreciated.
crobar
Pro Bro

Re: email notifications

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2012 5:18 am

Check your spam or bulk mail box in your email. If there is messages in there from this site mark them as not spam
libido_knievel wrote:I've done a lot of shit. And lost a lot of brain cells in the process but NEVER have I been so fucking high to be able to read what you post, Eagle. That fucking trip your on must be fucking awesome!
Goofy
Pro Bro

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2012 8:28 am

Go to your Profile and check the Board Preferences. Make sure you have notifications turned on for PMs, post's replies...
The Argentinian Pro Bro!!!!!!!!!!!

And now proud member of the RMM.
gus
Pro Bro

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2012 8:25 pm

I have looked several times at every category in the Board Preferences and every other area under Profiles. I just sent a PM to myself and didn't get it in my email nor are any of my messages or PM's being stored so I can review them. I'm beginning to think that there is some kind of "permissions" that was not approved when I registered. Can someone please verify my registration permissions and/or provide more specific steps to get to the item that needs to be changed. details on what needs to be changed. I also looked in my junk mail and phishing categories and there are no ProBro emails in either one. I don't have this problem with any other forums I am registered with.
crobar
Pro Bro

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2012 8:42 pm

Fag Filter?? :dk:

:mrgreen:
The Argentinian Pro Bro!!!!!!!!!!!

And now proud member of the RMM.
gus
Pro Bro

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2012 10:39 pm

Check and make sure your email is correct. Are you using the same email you were using to register?
snacker
Pro Bro

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2012 5:34 am

Yes I am using the same email address that I registered with. Do I need to insert my email address in the profile area?
crobar
Pro Bro

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2012 12:48 pm

I'd check and make sure it's there and correct under profile>profile>edit account settings.
snacker
Pro Bro

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2012 1:06 pm

board preferences tab
athol probro stickbangers club

"There is room in the Hood for everyone, but not everybody finds a home in the Hood"
- goofy-

"Best part is if you dork a harrier from a few feet up, it's like a decent CJ landing" -steener-
doinkedit
Pro Bro

Return to Site Help