ATTENTION---- ALL NEWBIES!!!! CHECK THIS OUT!!

Please post site technical issues and problems here.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 11:00 pm

I am a newbie and have drooled over that list several times. If I would have known it was going away I would have bookmarked all the sites. :x

I would really appreciate having the list put back on. :D I was involved in this hobby for 6 months and never heard of some of the planes or websites. :idea:

Just my $0.02 worth (that and $1.48 will buy you a cup of coffee -maybe?)
Charter member of Alaskan's for Global Warming!

I have beachfront property in Icy Bay For Sale.

ProBro 5087
darylm44
Pro Bro
 
User avatar
 
Posts: 584
Joined: Fri Aug 31, 2007 8:23 pm
Location: Wasilla, Alaska

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 11:17 pm

Quicker wrote:
gusgonzalez wrote:Quinn:

It doesn't matter what you'll do, there will always be unhappy people.
Just make sure there's an easy way to find and look/search for profile designs in the main page.

Gus

PS: By the way where can I get Jeff's design?????


Fully understand that. My 12 year old makes sure I know I'm screwing up every day. Some of you are worse than he is :lol:

Q


:rofl:
The Argentinian Pro Bro!!!!!!!!!!!

And now proud member of the RMM.
gus
Pro Bro
 
User avatar
 
Posts: 13153
Joined: Wed Dec 15, 2004 1:26 pm
Location: Park City, UT

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 11:35 pm

gusgonzalez wrote:Ian:

I think you're right.
The thing with Backslider's Slide it looked to me as if nobody was really interested in it, it's a great kit.


I'm really interested. I just don't have any money. :lol: :lol:
Actually, I don't find it any more irrational than believing there is some unseen super-being that created the entire universe out of nothing.
Zombie
Pro Bro
 
User avatar
 
Posts: 759
Joined: Sun Aug 29, 2004 1:39 am
Location: USA - MT - Great Falls

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 5:59 am

darylm44 wrote:I am a newbie and have drooled over that list several times. If I would have known it was going away I would have bookmarked all the sites. :x

I would really appreciate having the list put back on. :D I was involved in this hobby for 6 months and never heard of some of the planes or websites. :idea:

Just my $0.02 worth (that and $1.48 will buy you a cup of coffee -maybe?)


It will be back in a slightly different form by the end of the day.

Q
kalteisen.com
Quicker
Pro Bro
 
User avatar
 
Posts: 8779
Joined: Tue Jan 20, 2004 12:10 pm
Location: Gretna, Nebraska

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 7:36 am

gusgonzalez wrote:PS: By the way where can I get Jeff's design?????

Email or Pm Jeff....I think he is still taking orders for a short kit at the moment unless something has recently changed.... :)
Pro Bro #209
AMA #441431
IMAC #6310
flyboyz43
Pro Bro
 
User avatar
 
Posts: 1024
Joined: Wed Jun 09, 2004 11:16 pm
Location: USA - IL - Ashmore

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 5:41 pm

Thank you for putting the links back up on the home page. I appriciate it. :)
Chudfutts the Pirate
Chudfutts
Pro Bro
 
User avatar
 
Posts: 14
Joined: Thu Nov 01, 2007 2:59 am

Re: ATTENTION---- ALL NEWBIES!!!! CHECK THIS OUT!!

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2012 5:27 pm

DanHoh - You mentioned that the Approved List was copied from the front of the forum. Can you be more specific as to "front of the forum? Sorry to hassle you about this but the "Approved List" is referred to many times in this forum but the references aren't linked to a list.
Thanks
crobar
Pro Bro
 
User avatar
 
Posts: 57
Joined: Tue Jun 05, 2012 4:14 pm

Re: ATTENTION---- ALL NEWBIES!!!! CHECK THIS OUT!!

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2012 5:50 pm

I'll send ya a copy of the approved list as soon as the wemon are done testing my swervos and I master the zero of 8 on FS One...

- Case
2017: Half-Rack's experimental aircraft tour currently in planning phase 1.
ProBro miles logged:
2016: 0
2015: 13,199
2014: 6,051
2013: 2,502
2012: 1,242
Half-Rack
Pro Bro
 
User avatar
 
Posts: 4771
Joined: Sun Nov 20, 2011 10:50 pm

Re: ATTENTION---- ALL NEWBIES!!!! CHECK THIS OUT!!

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2012 6:29 pm

crobar wrote:DanHoh - You mentioned that the Approved List was copied from the front of the forum. Can you be more specific as to "front of the forum? Sorry to hassle you about this but the "Approved List" is referred to many times in this forum but the references aren't linked to a list.
Thanks


If you check the date that DanHoh posted this you will find it was about 5 years ago. Much of that list is now unobtainium. A new list may be in order if someone wants to make it up. I don't think that the link to that list exists anymore.

Matt
SOME PEOPLE ARE LIKE SLINKIES - NOT REALLY GOOD FOR ANYTHING BUT THEY BRING A SMILE TO YOUR FACE WHEN PUSHED DOWN THE STAIRS.
basmntdweller
Pro Bro
 
User avatar
 
Posts: 6045
Joined: Mon Mar 08, 2004 9:24 pm
Location: USA, Indiana, Indianapolis

Re: ATTENTION---- ALL NEWBIES!!!! CHECK THIS OUT!!

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2012 8:29 pm

I think you forgot Gus's favorite plane the one and only TWIST :mrgreen:
quote

2015 Pro Bro miles , 1315
Rat
Pro Bro
 
User avatar
 
Posts: 3856
Joined: Fri Jul 08, 2011 10:53 pm
Location: North Idaho

Re: ATTENTION---- ALL NEWBIES!!!! CHECK THIS OUT!!

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2012 9:59 pm

CanCanCase wrote:I'll send ya a copy of the approved list as soon as the wemon are done testing my swervos and I master the zero of 8 on FS One...

- Case




:lol: :lol: :lol:
Craig
_________________________________________________________________________________
People sleep peacefully in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.
3DNinja
Pro Bro
 
User avatar
 
Posts: 873
Joined: Thu Sep 15, 2011 11:17 am
Location: Middletown, IA

Re: ATTENTION---- ALL NEWBIES!!!! CHECK THIS OUT!!

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2012 10:45 pm

DanHoH wrote:Too many new newbies to post in each individual threads. Gonna just cut to the chase right here. Now that you have joined..... Here's a list of planes. Copy it and check it off as you go. :lol:
:shock: :D 8)

Here's YOUR list........... Make a copy!

Castle Creations Thunderbird Foamy
Extreme Flight Edge 540 T
HighAlpha Stralis V2
HighAlpha Stralis XT
Iowa Razor Yak
Kalteisen Inc. Skeeter series
Kalteisen Inc. O2 series
Morris Hobbies Top Cap
Morris Hobbies Sledge 540
OMP Boxxer ARF/kit
OMP Yak series
OMP Fusion series
OMP Edge 540 "hybrid"
OMP Edge 540 ARF/kit
Swanyshouse Mojo series
Swanyshouse Taco
Swanyshouse Burrito
Swanyshouse Primo
TufFlight TufFlight 4D
Various Kat 40 and 70
BackSliders Slide's
Williams Extra

Unobtanium Chinn yakk
Unobtanium Edgeling
Unobtanium Sabre series
Unobtanium Spaz cap 35
Unobtanium Zero-G
most likely Unobtaniom... Razor-Yak.


Start checking it off...................

NOTE: with two exceptions, the whole list was copied off the front of the forum. I DID add two planes to the list, so I guess that makes it my opinion. :wink:


Look at the first post.
snacker
Pro Bro
 
User avatar
 
Posts: 4380
Joined: Wed Dec 13, 2006 4:18 pm
Location: Las Vegas, NV

Re: ATTENTION---- ALL NEWBIES!!!! CHECK THIS OUT!!

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2012 10:50 pm

Then add in:
LamYaks
GBRs
Sbachs
GBR bipe
Madcap
Sabre arf
and Gus's twist.

I'm sure a few are still missing.
snacker
Pro Bro
 
User avatar
 
Posts: 4380
Joined: Wed Dec 13, 2006 4:18 pm
Location: Las Vegas, NV

Re: ATTENTION---- ALL NEWBIES!!!! CHECK THIS OUT!!

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2012 11:32 pm

Wow. A blast from the past. I don't even remember writing such a stupid post.
Benjamin Franklin: It is the (civic) responsibility of every citizen to question authority.

From a blog: Political Correctness - the belief that one can pick up a turd by the clean end.
DanHoH
Pro Bro
 
User avatar
 
Posts: 7087
Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2004 3:37 am
Location: USA - WA - Sumner

Re: ATTENTION---- ALL NEWBIES!!!! CHECK THIS OUT!!

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2012 2:12 am

basmntdweller wrote:
crobar wrote:DanHoh - You mentioned that the Approved List was copied from the front of the forum. Can you be more specific as to "front of the forum? Sorry to hassle you about this but the "Approved List" is referred to many times in this forum but the references aren't linked to a list.
Thanks


If you check the date that DanHoh posted this you will find it was about 5 years ago. Much of that list is now unobtainium. A new list may be in order if someone wants to make it up. I don't think that the link to that list exists anymore.

Matt


Thanks Matt for clearing that up.
crobar
Pro Bro
 
User avatar
 
Posts: 57
Joined: Tue Jun 05, 2012 4:14 pm

Previous

Return to Site Help

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest