The Profile Brotherhood RC Forum banner

new pro bro from hira ga

1K views 11 replies 6 participants last post by  Epoweredrc 
#1 ·
hi my name is David i am am form Hiram GA , and I fly at the Douglas co. field Me and friend (Darrin) went to the nashbro and what a great time it was i have to thank everyone that made that such a great event. got in the mass hover rode the mountain board got to play with fire see some really great flying and most of all meet some really nice fun people. plan on going down to griffin GA for fly in the first weekend in Nov. hope to see lots of pro bros there have fun always David

#7 ·
iBang said:
Welcome! Come on in, sit down, have a beer. No better forum out there!
thanks ian nice to be here i talk to you a bit at the nashbro would like to try some of those props you sell xoar maybe a 18x6 and 14x4 how mant do you have to order to make it worth wild thanls david

#9 ·
WessCo said:
what's going on birdbrain!
Wess how is it going good to hear from you what a great time at nashbro hu are you still going down to griffin if so what days, you'll have to get down to dc and fly with us sometime david

#11 ·
citrus said:
I need to come down to the Douglas county field...I fly at Cobb and it is kinda dead up here. hi citrus come on down on fly with us anytime we got a little crazy sat. eve. at a private field they started trowing rocks at my Goldberg (imagine that) i got some hits but they didn't shoot me down then poor Darrin (our best flyer) was down to his last plane in flying shape (a foamy) and he got many hits many holes in his plane tape the motor back on and a little peace of elevator and keep flying for sometime before we killed the little thing then we got in some night flying check i got me another profile thread for pics i will save the potato gun stories for some time later

Welcome

Chris

#12 ·
birdbrain said:
citrus said:
I need to come down to the Douglas county field...I fly at Cobb and it is kinda dead up here.
hi citrus come on down on fly with us anytime we got a little crazy sat. eve. at a private field they started trowing rocks at my Goldberg (imagine that) i got some hits but they didn't shoot me down then poor Darrin (our best flyer) was down to his last plane in flying shape (a foamy) and he got many hits many holes in his plane tape the motor back on and a little peace of elevator and keep flying for sometime before we killed the little thing then we got in some night flying check i got me another profile thread for pics i will save the potato gun stories for some time later
ha ha, ya'll are just crazy anyways, I figured Drew daddy would be in on it but he wasn't.

Don't throw stones at planes " whats wrong with you " :lol: :D

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.