RIP Tramp

Gone but not forgotten.

RIP Tramp

PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2016 6:56 pm

Its been awhile since Tramp passed. Never met him in person but was a cool guy. I always think of him during summer ProBro season, he was so stoked to go to Athol in 2013, had the trailer loaded, was planning to go to Sturgis after Athol to ride his bike. Got ill, and was lost not long after. RIP Tramp, prayers for you, and your loved ones, always have some thoughts of you during summer ProBros :drink: :drink:

edit: didnt expect this to hit the main board. Was just checking out some threads I have not seen before, and thought Tramp should be here with the lost bros.
RadYaks 42, 57
Psycho 50 :wack:
RadBipe
Slide 48

Go to a ProBro....!! Its about the best time EVER!!!! :superhappy:
West Coast Bro
Pro Bro

Re: RIP Tramp

PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2016 7:10 pm

I miss his PM's.

The day before he passed, or my be it was the day of but before passing he had gotten his UL Yak flying, loving the shit out of it. Said he did it in tranny yellow and tranny blue and was talking about how it turned green in the sun.

He is missed
libido_knievel wrote:I've done a lot of shit. And lost a lot of brain cells in the process but NEVER have I been so fucking high to be able to read what you post, Eagle. That fucking trip your on must be fucking awesome!
Goofy
Pro Bro

PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2016 7:39 pm

Found this in my files :rockon:
Attachments
Tramps Yak55UL.jpg
Tramps Yak 55 UL
RadYaks 42, 57
Psycho 50 :wack:
RadBipe
Slide 48

Go to a ProBro....!! Its about the best time EVER!!!! :superhappy:
West Coast Bro
Pro Bro

PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2016 8:05 pm

Goofy wrote:I miss his PM's.

The day before he passed, or my be it was the day of but before passing he had gotten his UL Yak flying, loving the shit out of it. Said he did it in tranny yellow and tranny blue and was talking about how it turned green in the sun.

He is missed

I still have the short kit he sent you that you then sent me sitting on the shelf waiting to be built one day. Wasn't active on the hood when he was still around. Kinda wish I was.
President of Chrisy Poos Kit Emoprium "The Leader in Quality Cut Short Kits at Hooks Pricing"

Glitter55, mojo40, Big Tiddy 55cc, VH Giles202. Stashed stix60, stix50, stix46, madyak40

BalsaDust
Pro Bro

PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2016 9:04 pm

I didn't know him very well but he seemed like a great guy. I was very glad to hear that he enjoyed the Yak.
Doug G
Pro Bro

PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2016 10:48 pm

West Coast Bro wrote:Its been awhile since Tramp passed. Never met him in person but was a cool guy. I always think of him during summer ProBro season, he was so stoked to go to Athol in 2013, had the trailer loaded, was planning to go to Sturgis after Athol to ride his bike. Got ill, and was lost not long after. RIP Tramp, prayers for you, and your loved ones, always have some thoughts of you during summer ProBros :drink: :drink:

edit: didnt expect this to hit the main board. Was just checking out some threads I have not seen before, and thought Tramp should be here with the lost bros.

Yup, he was all set for Athol.

PMs from days before Athol.

On July 8th
Tramp wrote:Yeah. We got a camp site at Farragut State Park.

July 18th...
Tramp wrote:Hi Gus,
I'm recovering from surgery and starting chemotherapy the 24th. I'm not going to able to make Athol this year. If all goes well I'll be there next year.
Fly one for me.
The Argentinian Pro Bro!!!!!!!!!!!

And now proud member of the RMM.
gus
Pro Bro

PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2016 6:31 am

Great Friend I never met. Calls and PM's are missed.
Toast to him daily.
I contend that for a nation to try to tax itself into prosperity is like a man standing in a bucket and trying to lift himself up by the handle.
-- Winston Churchill
menaceflyer
Pro Bro

Return to Lost Bros